Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

aussie weather hits south east england

aussie weather hits south east england

Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:53 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default aussie weather hits south east england

Any one near gatwick can vouch for this but we are having the weirdest weather I have ever seen in the UK.
It is 28 degrees outside, we have a river (literally) of rain falling from the sky and and electrical storm overhead.

Totally bizare, obviously someone is trying to make us near on expats see what we are letting ourselves in for.

Kala
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie weather hits south east england

Originally posted by kala
Any one near gatwick can vouch for this but we are having the weirdest weather I have ever seen in the UK.
It is 28 degrees outside, we have a river (literally) of rain falling from the sky and and electrical storm overhead.

Totally bizare, obviously someone is trying to make us near on expats see what we are letting ourselves in for.

Kala

Well, please can you send the thunder up here to Cambridge (it's soooo muggy) and the rain over to Nundle? Ta
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:59 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Kala
You should at least have the benefit of some good aircon when you eventualy do move.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:01 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Kala

WEIRD!!! 25 minutes to the south of you in Angmering it is nice and sunny!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:01 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bundy
Well, please can you send the thunder up here to Cambridge (it's soooo muggy) and the rain over to Nundle? Ta

was really muggy here this morning so I recon the thunder is on it's way to you guys next. Gotta send the rain to Geraldton 1st or they'll be no food for me whan I get there but Nundle can have whats left over
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy Bale will become famous soon enough

Please send some rain here!!! we haven't had a decent downpour for months!! The water restrictions are getting to me!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:02 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

We had the same weather here in London yesterday :scared: it was awsome ... And now its a nice 30 degrees outside and sunny !!! i need a
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boomerang
We had the same weather here in London yesterday :scared: it was awsome ... And now its a nice 30 degrees outside and sunny !!! i need a

So where's our thunder got to? I'm fed up with wheezing and sweating. Need a decent storm!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:13 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

As you can see, the storm is paying gatwick a visit I guess you will have to sweat little while longer
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:18 pm
G'day Mate

Actually i'll take all back!!!!!! All of a sudden its so dark :scared: thunders just started :scared:

Bundy get ready, it's not long now...
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

Actually i'll take all back!!!!!! All of a sudden its so dark :scared: thunders just started :scared:

Hope so! No sign of it yet, but the wind is getting up, which is a good sign....
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:24 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Thats excatly what it was like here all sunny, then sunny and rain at the same time (very odd) then black clouds and scary thunder and a light show, just starting to clear now so it's moving pretty quick

2 people here now have swimming pools instead of cars cos they left the tops off there cars HA HA HA
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

2 people here now have swimming pools instead of cars cos they left the tops off there cars HA HA HA

Ahhh, the satisfaction
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:27 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by bundy
Ahhh, the satisfaction
Exactly serves there rights for having such posh cars

Watching a bloke trying to save his beloved CLK from the scary rain is soooo funny, he got an audience and everything
Old Aug 5th 2004, 2:30 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Exactly serves there rights for having such posh cars

Watching a bloke trying to save his beloved CLK from the scary rain is soooo funny, he got an audience and everything
Get a picture, quick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.