Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

aussie sis and pommie sis - who has the tan?

aussie sis and pommie sis - who has the tan?

Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:23 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie sis and pommie sis - who has the tan?

Nice pic Anne, Bix yours is good too, and I hesitate to say this, if a little small! Why is it not the same size as Anne's when I click on it?
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all
Talking Re: aussie sis and pommie sis - who has the tan?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
In fact, how do I delete the whole thread. This is embarrassing

VERY!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:03 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wildmark
VERY!
Well what did you keep reading for then
Old Jul 1st 2005, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Ooooooh........whatever

Bix on a saturday morning...

A COLD Saturday morning by the looks of things,

JTL
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:44 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Bix on a saturday morning...

A COLD Saturday morning by the looks of things,

JTL
Poor old mrs Bix - mind you it may be all in the action
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Well what did you keep reading for then

Very!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 5:03 pm

Very!
Might be boring to you but it's my birthday today, I had a thread for me from my sister who I haven't spent a birthday with for 18 years and some people on here actually thought that was quite nice, us sending loving messages to each other.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Might be boring to you but it's my birthday today, I had a thread for me from my sister who I haven't spent a birthday with for 18 years and some people on here actually thought that was quite nice, us sending loving messages to each other.

Thats nice.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:13 am

Thats nice.
Thank you I feel better now. It was all more a case of a bit of personal wallowing and sharing it with the friends I had made on here.

I don't know how to put pics onthe photopost
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:23 am
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Talking Re: aussie sis and pommie sis - who has the tan?

Happy Birthday for yesterday! Very nice picture of you and your sis Anne. Bet you can't wait to be reunited for good. We got our case file number today so are booking the meds on Monday - yikes!! Better sort out that detox plan soon. All the best

Sharon & Andy
Old Jul 17th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if you didn't want this resurrecting Anne .
It's just that I was on holiday when it was your birthday, didn't realised I'd missed it. Hope it was a good one.

Great picture by the way .

Tracey
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Sorry if you didn't want this resurrecting Anne .
It's just that I was on holiday when it was your birthday, didn't realised I'd missed it. Hope it was a good one.

Great picture by the way .

Tracey

Seeing as you have resurrected it, does that mean that I can have another birthday celebration today!!!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:27 am
Merlot

Seeing as you have resurrected it, does that mean that I can have another birthday celebration today!!!
Our very own Queen Anne, two birthdays every year. Way to go . . . .

M

Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by Merlot
Our very own Queen Anne, two birthdays every year. Way to go . . . .

M

Thanks "mum". BTW I am 8 years older than you!!!!! LOL
Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:37 am
Merlot

Thanks "mum". BTW I am 8 years older than you!!!!! LOL
LOL My Mum always said I was an advanced kid for my years

I was supposed to be on this Forum for 10 mins to catch up, I think I have just over extended that, once you start tapping there is no stopping.

M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.