Aussie Radio

Old May 21st 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Aussie Radio

Try this link to listen to local Aussie radio - http://www.1radio.com.au/

Just select the area then the station.

It's a bit weired listening to the next morings breakfast show at 11 o'clock at night though!

Johnnyyt
Old May 21st 2007, 9:48 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Radio

Originally Posted by johnnyyt

It's a bit weired listening to the next morings breakfast show at 11 o'clock at night though!

Johnnyyt
Gives you a good insight into day to day life especially if you listen to talk back radio, like 5AA in Adelaide or 3AW in melbourne..............mm
Old May 21st 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi

Great link - Thanks
How to choose the most popular and most independent radio in Perth WA.

Any radio for Mandurah ??

Old May 21st 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

sarahntonygoingtooz is on a distinguished road

Johnnyyt
cool link.... cheers dude.....
Old May 21st 2007, 10:50 am
is the donut hole

fnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mr mover
Gives you a good insight into day to day life especially if you listen to talk back radio, like 5AA in Adelaide or 3AW in melbourne..............mm
Yeah, I've listened to 3AW. It gives gives an insight into OZ, albeit of the kind of people who like to phone up late night talk shows.

I even managed to contribute via e-mail and it was read out on air
Old May 21st 2007, 10:53 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Trust me when I say once you get here you'll be longing for UK radio. Get your fill of it now
Old May 21st 2007, 10:58 am
is the donut hole

fnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
Trust me when I say once you get here you'll be longing for UK radio. Get your fill of it now
Actually, I liked it. More upbeat and less cynical. Also, they've heard of rock music. Mind you, after a few months of it I might change my mind...
Old May 21st 2007, 11:00 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fnord
Actually, I liked it. More upbeat and less cynical. Also, they've heard of rock music. Mind you, after a few months of it I might change my mind...
Yes but their playlist never changes. I like the banter it's good, especially on the breakfast shows.
Old May 21st 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Johnnyyt
Thanks for the link, J and J
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by olauf
Hi

Great link - Thanks
How to choose the most popular and most independent radio in Perth WA.

Any radio for Mandurah ??

Coulndn't find a link for Mandurah. I found the link by doing a search in Windows media Players and Wikipedia.
Hope you find one
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:04 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
I agree. I do listen to ABC in the mornings for the weather and news and stuff and Triple J sometimes ... but at home, it's Radio 1 or 5 via t'internet.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I agree. I do listen to ABC in the mornings for the weather and news and stuff and Triple J sometimes ... but at home, it's Radio 1 or 5 via t'internet.
http://www.adonline.id.au/radio/

there is this one too.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:19 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

I listen to 2GB out of Sydney, it's kinda talk back radio for older folks (so my brother in Sydney tells me anyway!) but they have guests in every week talking about super, salaries, property etc so I've learned lots of useful stuff before I even move to Oz. And they read out my mails all the time...hilarious!
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutch
I listen everyday to river 949 at breakfast, the host, Waynee poo Roberts is unreal, tells racist jokes, swears, gay bashing, nobody is safe, its all done tongue in cheek and most of the stupid aussies fall for the wind ups, its great.They never repeat any songs during the day and everything from the beatles to silverchair. However the ads drive you mad. I would rather cut my ears off than listen to radio 1 again, hated it in the uk, loved radio 2 though.

Also like triple m between 11am and 1pm, very funny. Altogether I feel the radio here is far better than in the uk, just my opinion, not as politically correct and far more risque..
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:08 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

If you girls want to listen to a real Aussie female "Ball Breaker"tune into 5AA Adelaide after 1pm cst,she has a voice like a chain saw and is not Frightend to "flop a boob out to feed the kids " her name is Amanda Blair...........mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.