Aussie posties

Old May 5th 2007, 11:18 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie posties

I watched a tv show a while back about brits moving over to Aussie etc etc.The bloke got a job with the aussie postal service as a postie.It looks a cool job and you get to ride on the pavements on a scooter...how cool is that
I suppose the money is crap but the job looked a goodun for me !

Any aussie postmen out there ?

Lee
Old May 5th 2007, 12:23 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Aussie posties

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
I watched a tv show a while back about brits moving over to Aussie etc etc.The bloke got a job with the aussie postal service as a postie.It looks a cool job and you get to ride on the pavements on a scooter...how cool is that
I suppose the money is crap but the job looked a goodun for me !

Any aussie postmen out there ?

Lee
You get a motorbike, not a scooter. Start work at about 5 in the morning, finish in the early afternoon. Salary is about $37,000 p.a. plus superannuation (14.5%).

Not bad for a working week of less <30 hours - if you can cope with the early mornings!

Click here for the official job profile.

Old May 5th 2007, 12:30 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie posties

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You get a motorbike, not a scooter. Start work at about 5 in the morning, finish in the early afternoon. Salary is about $37,000 p.a. plus superannuation (14.5%).

Not bad for a working week of less <30 hours - if you can cope with the early mornings!

Click here for the official job profile.

Cheers Vash ! and i stand corrected on the scooter

Thats the job for me
Old May 5th 2007, 12:33 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Knackers just one problem...i can't ride a bike

suppose i'd better start learning
Old May 5th 2007, 12:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

And you have to be under 90Kgs Lee.
Old May 5th 2007, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bordy
sounds perfect to me , beats doin it here ( uk ) like i do at the moment .

wages not too bad either

s.
Old May 5th 2007, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You get a motorbike, not a scooter.
Scooter as in a nifty-fifty (50CC).....thats what our postie has on the Bellarine Peninsular, near Geelong.
Old May 5th 2007, 12:56 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

oi what are you saying Bordy ?? I'm heading to Melb and if i end up as your postie expect a few 'missing' deliveries

Last edited by stuckinblighty; May 5th 2007 at 12:59 pm.
Old May 5th 2007, 12:58 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
sounds perfect to me , beats doin it here ( uk ) like i do at the moment .

wages not too bad either

s.
so you get to empty your sack 5/6 days a week..lucky you
Old May 5th 2007, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

so you get to empty your sack 5/6 days a week..lucky you
everyday
Old May 5th 2007, 12:59 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

oi what are you saying Bordy ?? I'm heading to Melb and i'm i'm your postie expect a few 'missing' deliveries
Just letting you know in case you have to start the diet.

BTW I couldn't get a job there.
Old May 5th 2007, 1:00 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Just letting you know in case you have to start the diet.

BTW I couldn't get a job there.
too fat or can't read ?

Old May 5th 2007, 1:02 pm
The Godfather

too fat or can't read ?

Doesn't matter if you can't read. We often get mail for a family 5 Kms away in Bates St. We live in Bales St.

Yes to fat at 104 Kgs.
Old May 5th 2007, 1:03 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
everyday
double jammy sod
Old May 5th 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh dear, my other half used to be a postie here and thought it would be a good job in Oz, but he is about 20kg too heavy (riding a bike all day never helped his weight).