Aussie Police

Old Apr 17th 2003, 4:27 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie Police

Good advice if the nice policeman here requires you stand and spread them , keep you arms down and do it fast very gun happy these Boys.

POLICE have shot and seriously injured a man seen acting suspiciously at a Perth service station in the early hours of this morning.

Three officers from two cars turned up at the Mobil station in suburban Osborne Park shortly before 2am (WST) today after reports of a man loitering at the station in a Ford Fairlane sedan, police said.

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030417/n...-sto95248.html

Old Apr 17th 2003, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother is a policeman in Perth. Unfortunatley he has to deal with scumbags as part of the job. I know what he has to deal with and I for one wouldn,t want the job. But then again, their damned for what they do and for what they don,t do. But he has the balls to do the job as best he can.
P.s he has been in Perth for over 25 years now. He actually likes living there and is a postive person and has a very good family.

BooBoo
Old Apr 17th 2003, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aussie Police

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard
Good advice if the nice policeman here requires you stand and spread them , keep you arms down and do it fast very gun happy these Boys.

POLICE have shot and seriously injured a man seen acting suspiciously at a Perth service station in the early hours of this morning.

Three officers from two cars turned up at the Mobil station in suburban Osborne Park shortly before 2am (WST) today after reports of a man loitering at the station in a Ford Fairlane sedan, police said.

What was he doing out at that time of night anyway, with all that crime about, must be stupid, deserved to be shot
Old Apr 17th 2003, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

kizkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard

The man reversed his vehicle and crashed into a police car?
Didnt leap out at once and exchange insurance information?
He was asking for it.
Old Apr 17th 2003, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

penzer is an unknown quantity at this point

shoot him .....or be shot.............what do you expect......give him a bit of cake.......law is law.......everyone should know it.....
policeman also have family and kids.
Old Apr 18th 2003, 12:02 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

What gets me is the coppers loosed off 10 rounds hitting him only twice and only wounding him.

It's well out of order though, the bloke may have been a nutter but he wasn't armed.

Originally posted by pommie bastard

Old Apr 18th 2003, 12:07 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

only 2 hits from 10 rounds ,down the firing range for those two.....
Old Apr 28th 2003, 1:31 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by penzer
shoot him .....or be shot.............what do you expect......give him a bit of cake.......law is law.......everyone should know it.....
policeman also have family and kids.

Give a prat a uniform and a gun and watch the result , most of the cops here are not up to the job far too small hight wise so they need a gun to make people obey them.

Old Apr 28th 2003, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Apr 28th 2003, 11:35 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

So what exactly is the point of this thread?

You trying to warn us to duck and cover whenever we see a policeman?

I take it you have never been to the states.....or to Spain....or to erm....anywhere they have armed police. This sort of thing happens everwhere, australia is no different. About seven months ago a policeman here in the UK shot and killed someone because they thought he might have been armed. He was'nt. I personally can't blame them, who would want to wait and find out for sure?

If you have some official statistics that show how trigger happy the oz police (compared with those of other countries) are then please do post them......

The guy in the news item you were talking about could have simply got out of the car. Instead he rammed one of the police units.

I suppose, had you been a police officer, and had you been there, you would have strolled up to the drivers window and he would have obeyed your every command.. Or....maybe you would have just let him drive off to crash into some bystander ....
Old Apr 28th 2003, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

kizkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by renth
What gets me is the coppers loosed off 10 rounds hitting him only twice and only wounding him.

It's well out of order though, the bloke may have been a nutter but he wasn't armed.
He was armed with the car that he rammed the police vehicle with. I guess a cop could consider that assault with a deadly weapon under the circumstances. Perhaps that so frightened
them that it put them off their aim.
In any case, anyone who would ram a cop car then speed off probably has something bigger to hide than a parking ticket.
Cops have to go after them with that expectation in mind.
Old Apr 28th 2003, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Aussie Police

Pommie "bang" did they miss you ?

Is it really all that bad ?

At least the police have got shooters and will use them!

Your views are interesting and seem genuine.
But tell me when were you last in England, sorry UK must be PC.

I would rather take my chances in OZ, than North London.

Last week,

Old age pensioner 82 years old raped and battered in her home.
TB reaches 80 year high in Newham, East London.
Baby girl three months sexually assalted by social worker.
Father of two stabbed to death trying to stop youths stealing vehicle.
Gun battle takes life on Clerkenwell street.
School girl 13 dies of heroine overdose.

£50000.00 a year no problem.
Problem is no quality of life, no society, its gone mate.
Welcome to the multi cultural disaster.

All cashed up and getting my familiy out, cant take no more.

Wise up!!!
Old Apr 29th 2003, 12:50 am
Banned

Originally posted by delboy
Pommie "bang" did they miss you ?

Is it really all that bad ?

At least the police have got shooters and will use them!

Your views are interesting and seem genuine.
But tell me when were you last in England, sorry UK must be PC.

I would rather take my chances in OZ, than North London.

Last week,

£50000.00 a year no problem.
Problem is no quality of life, no society, its gone mate.
Welcome to the multi cultural disaster.

All cashed up and getting my familiy out, cant take no more.

Wise up!!!
Home invations are very common here too and old ladies get bashed whats new?
Australia has long been a multi cultural disaster get a life they have let in all kinds of outcasts , were do you think you are going?

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030429/n...-sto96256.html

PERTH'S Asian gang war re-ignited in a dark Northbridge laneway yesterday as two brothers were stabbed during a brawl involving members and associates of the Spider Boys and M'Bros gangs.

A 17-year-old male was stabbed five times and his 16-year-old brother twice in a violent clash which was over in a matter of seconds.

They both needed hospital surgery. The younger brother was eventually released from hospital while the 17-year-old was in a serious but stable condition last night.

Police have linked three deaths to Asian gang violence in the past 15 months, the most recent being 21-year-old M'Bros member Tan Duy Huynh, 21, who was stabbed outside the Church nightclub on December 1.

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030429/u...-sto28636.html

AFTER reading your report that another sex worker has met a violent death (26/4), surely by now the Minister for Police, Michelle Roberts, can see that the industry that she proposes to legalise is not a nice one? It has claimed many lives through suicide, murder or drug abuse.

http://ausissues.com/go/issues/natio...owIssue/0/4521

Ps open your eyes Australia is a dustbin it will only go farther down .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 29th 2003 at 1:20 am.
Old Apr 29th 2003, 1:38 am
Banned

Originally posted by PeteY
So what exactly is the point of this thread?

You trying to warn us to duck and cover whenever we see a policeman?

I take it you have never been to the states.....or to Spain....or to erm....anywhere they have armed police. This sort of thing happens everwhere, australia is no different. About seven months ago a policeman here in the UK shot and killed someone because they thought he might have been armed. He was'nt. I personally can't blame them, who would want to wait and find out for sure?

If you have some official statistics that show how trigger happy the oz police (compared with those of other countries) are then please do post them......

The guy in the news item you were talking about could have simply got out of the car. Instead he rammed one of the police units.

I suppose, had you been a police officer, and had you been there, you would have strolled up to the drivers window and he would have obeyed your every command.. Or....maybe you would have just let him drive off to crash into some bystander ....

Look at it this way why are all policemen here armed , because they have to deal with armed cons or because they have no idea about policing without the aid of a weapon?
Having dealt with the local police the best you say they are is arseholes , they have few people skills and would rather shoot anyone than talk to them .
The big money earner here for Mr plod is graft it goes on all over the place lost count of the thick sods who have been caught out .
We even had the Pods dealing in drugs and getting a free go in the many Brothels , plus one blown up by the bikes because he crossed them and he was a topman in the police force here.
We were watching England play Brasil in the world cup in the OB , just up the road is the Police training school so in walks a dozen or so of WAs finest dressed in Brasil shirts and we settled down to these prats abusing the 1200 or so England fans and after striking one guy with can a fight broke out , scum would just about cover it.

Old Apr 29th 2003, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE}

North London.

Last week,

Wise up!!! [/QUOTE]

Same has happend to OAP,s here, often.
Replace TB with dengue fever, ross river fever and yes aparantely we do get TB too. Kids are not even immunised for it.
Sickening stories of child abuse sexual or assault most days.
Plenty of stabbings, and people injured trying to stop crime.
Gun battles, try Gold Coast for latest hot spot, Syd, Melb a good bet too.
School girl 15 dies of ecstasy overdose.

For heavens sake, everything you mention has happened here too!

It is incredible that people are paying to immigrate on the grounds that they will escape the very things that happen here>

Sometimes I simply cant believe that people dont realise that OZ is exactly the same in the way of social problems.

May I ask do you really think that Australia has no Pedophiles, no drug takers, no violent crime, no abuse of the elderly. I'm not trying to be rude but I find it incredible that this type of stuff is believed, I mean what do you base these thoughts on, how do you get the impression Australia has escaped what the rest of the world puts up with?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.