Aussie humour

Old Sep 7th 2003, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Aussie humour

Hi all my boss gave me this you might have all already heard it , i hadnt so thought i would share it with you all . She said its typical australian humour as they use all the words all the time , i thought it was quite good.

Who is Jack ?
The lineage is finally revealed
Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "you dont know Jack Schitt " Now you can intellectually handle the situation.
Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O Schitt.
Awe Schitt the fertilizer magnate married O Schitt the owner of Needeep N Schitt Inc.
In turn Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the deeply religous couple produced 6 children : Hollie Schitt , Giva Schitt , Bull Schitt , and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents objections , Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt a scholl drop out.
After being married 15 years , Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock and because the kids were living with them she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt -Sherlock.
Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition , Chicken Schitt.
Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseperable throughtout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt - Happens wedding.
The Schitt - Happens children were Dawg , Byrd and Hoarse.
Bull Schitt , the prodigal son , left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride Pisa Schitt.
So now when someone says " you dont know Jack Schitt " You can correct them !!!!!!!

Different i suppose
Joanne
Old Sep 7th 2003, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

scottm is an unknown quantity at this point

The funniest thing about it is it has nothing to do with aussie humour.