Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie hard men I think not

Aussie hard men I think not

Old Feb 12th 2003, 12:38 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie hard men I think not

Not a shot has been fired yet and the Aussies are running away from a jab in the arm , thank god they have sent so few to the Middle Sod Them has asked if little Johnny can he send more troops over he fancys his chances against these boys.
Whats worse is they have threaten to send these guys to Perth , that is a punishment.

Three crew of the HMAS Kanimbla headed to the Middle East have left the ship after refusing to take an anthrax vaccination, one of them claimed last night.

Able Seaman Simon Bond, an electrical engineer, said he and two others had been airlifted from the Kanimbla after refusing to take the vaccination.

After receiving information from a family member at home about Gulf War syndrome, he decided against taking the vaccine.

The Kanimbla's crew were asked to sign a consent form and have the vaccination a day after sailing from Darwin. Sent back to Sydney, Able Seaman Bond (pictured) told ABC TV's 7:30 Report last night that the ship's engineer had warned him he would be moved from his home port to Perth and face further action if he refused the vaccine.

He said he took the engineer's comments as a direct threat against his career in the navy.

"Bloody oath I did, if that's not saying if you don't take the injection we're going to try and stuff you over then I don't know what is," Able Seaman Bond said.

Old Feb 12th 2003, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

i was asked just before the G.W started to go out as support for the early warning centres (they were getting kindahot!!)

my jabs were booked but less than 24 hrs it all got cancelled ...(next day the bombs were raining down and they didn't want civvy's around...)

however

a link between the multi jab and gulf war syndrome has been proven..so i don't really blame them!! and i'm bloody glad i didn't get it either!!...

cheres

richard
Old Feb 12th 2003, 10:51 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by r.bartlett
i was asked just before the G.W started to go out as support for the early warning centres (they were getting kindahot!!)

my jabs were booked but less than 24 hrs it all got cancelled ...(next day the bombs were raining down and they didn't want civvy's around...)

however

a link between the multi jab and gulf war syndrome has been proven..so i don't really blame them!! and i'm bloody glad i didn't get it either!!...

cheres

richard
What you are saying is true but to seend them home its bull a lot of brits have refused it none have been sent home.