Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie girls vs British girls

Aussie girls vs British girls

Old May 30th 2005, 4:38 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie girls vs British girls

Originally Posted by hevs
Blimey is AFL the new road to hell and damnation all of a sudden
Well its a good pancea for the unthinking and a diversion of magnitude (given it's cult status in the media) that now overrides contemporary australian society so much that real issues take a back seat or go unoticed altogether.

No doubt Howard and Costello and Abbot simply love it.
Old May 30th 2005, 4:43 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean that in a literal sense
Only if you slipped out of the club the night before without paying your bar tab, and are unfortuante enough to be recognised
Old May 30th 2005, 4:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TopCat3
How long do I have to live here before I stop being referred to as a "Pom"?
WELL?
You can apply to be considered a dinky di true blue aussie cobber posthumously No such award is handed out prior to that great and final departure. Such is the plight of an immigrant here.
Old May 30th 2005, 4:51 pm
Banned

Whos Brad and why would you want to burn him??
coz he asked too many bloody questions, the nosey bastard :scared: :scared:
Old May 30th 2005, 4:54 pm
Banned

A little bit deeper thinking and unafraid to say what she really thinks than your average Australian girl, d'you mean?
Lol TC I just reread this and realise now that I read it the wrong way first time. Obviously you DID realise I am from New Zealand
Old May 30th 2005, 4:56 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well speaking as a girl who could be classed as a storm in a D cup, I went to buy a bra when I stayed on the Gold Coast.

'Hi there Sweetie, how are ya?' Came this friendly voice from behind the rails of panties and bra sets.

Glancing round, there was a beautiful tall blonde girl, tanned with perfect teeth but absolutely no breasts at all, just small nipples and a slight swelling.

Feeling insanely jealous of this foxy chick, I would have happily gone without titties in favour of a face and body like hers.

'Erm, have you got a 36 DD bra please?'

'We don't have anything THAT big' Said Foxy chick with the most shocked expression on her face.

Then I went in various shops and the only decent bras they had were like maternity ones.

Oh to be so slim and built like a surf board.

Back in London however, you can get across a road or get a bus to stop for you far more easily if you take a deep breath in just when it counts.

As for the 'surfboard look', well I was never good in the water.
Looks like you're built like a sideways dromedary
Old May 30th 2005, 4:59 pm
Banned

A little bit deeper thinking and unafraid to say what she really thinks than your average Australian girl, d'you mean?
Giving you some karma for this. Enjoy
Old May 30th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Kiwichild

You like talking to yourself eh? ...pretty obvious its not the only thing you have been doing to yourself
Old May 31st 2005, 2:55 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I been all around this great big world, And I seen all kinds of girls, Yeah, but I couldn’t wait to get back in WA, Back to the cutest girls in the world....

Name that tune?
S&*T im agreeing with you on something!
They are fantastic arent they, it was a very pleasant surprise when I first visited.
I'd worked with a few ozzie girls in the UK and they really were'nt my types, but thinking back I dont think any of them were from Perth.
And on my travels around Oz, Perth definitely scores number one on the ladies front, I think its the quantity of them you can go anywhere in the world and find stunning looking people but in Perth they seem to be like 10 in a hundred not 1 in a hundred.
And to emphasise the fact the in general the Ozzie blokes are so damn ugly

Its WIN WIN!
Old May 31st 2005, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wildmark
Kiwichild

You like talking to yourself eh? ...pretty obvious its not the only thing you have been doing to yourself

...it takes one to know one...
Old May 31st 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Lol TC I just reread this and realise now that I read it the wrong way first time. Obviously you DID realise I am from New Zealand
Of COURSE! Even without the name, I knew you'd have to be from somewhere else...
Old May 31st 2005, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

You can apply to be considered a dinky di true blue aussie cobber posthumously No such award is handed out prior to that great and final departure. Such is the plight of an immigrant here.
Unless, of course, I become a fantastically successful celebrity, in which case my origins would be forgotten in the rush to adopt me to try to add to their world status. Then after a little while, I'd be considered way too big for my boots, and cut down like a tall poppy.
Old May 31st 2005, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

Reading the tread through made me want to add comments ; regardless of origin or looks all women (and men), someone or will find themselves attracted to them. This is why were not extinct.
Myself i think all women that take care of themselves are attractive........just my comment!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Well opinons don't change the fact that society is constructed and the vast majority of people just ride with it without ever stopping to question or challenge.

Perhaps you can sit on your bum and enjoy the AFL on widescreen or plasma while human lives get screwed further into the ground.

Yes you do find shallow people everywhere, but the australian psyche seems to be affected in plague proportion and with a terminal prognosis.
I am sorry that you aren't enjoying your stay in Perth, I hope that the affliction wasn't caused by something that happened to you there. Once you start travelling, you will find that shallow people inhabit the earth, its easier that way. Australia is really no different from anywhere else on the planet.

As for the AFL comment, I shall just let that pass. You don't really know so don't dig the hole any deeper.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

...it takes one to know one...

I dont do that i'm married