Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie Forum : Mike Stanton and Badge

Aussie Forum : Mike Stanton and Badge

Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:29 am
Badge

Default Aussie Forum : Mike Stanton and Badge

It looks like you're back Mike.

I wonder what the future will bring. I don't plan on arguing with you all the time - I haven't got the time - but I will be interested to know what you will say and, we'd love to hear more about your plans and experiences.

I want to hear more about the real Mike, not the mad, single-minded fanatic who seems to rubs people up the wrong way with his unique brand of vitriol and insults.

There are a few things I'd like to say but if I do, it will only start WW3. So we'll see...

badge

Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:30 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Forum : Mike Stanton and Badge

Originally Posted by Badge

There are a few things I'd like to say but if I do, it will only start WW3. So we'll see...

badge
Why start the thread then

Say what you have got to say.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:52 am
Badge

Originally Posted by HUP

Say what you have got to say.
That was only an after thought. The thread was about Mike's return. Can't be bothered to start "there's another hole in my bucket thread". I'm just waiting to see what develops. I guess I am saying I want to see what Mike will do and say this time around. I'n intrigued..

Badge

Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:55 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Junk yard dog, corrugated iron fence and school kid with a stick comes to mind.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:56 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Bring Back Pommie Bastard!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:58 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by renth
Bring Back Pommie Bastard!
Bring Back Rose Tinters.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:12 am
Badge

Originally Posted by Megalania
Bring Back Rose Tinters.
Bring back the interest!!

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP

It could be something to do with post 47 the final gesture thread on the UK forum.

The boys seem to be comparing the size of their rucksacks and someone gets called gareth

I could be wrong tho
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:19 am
Banned

Bring back the interest!!
Indeed - British Interest Rates @ 10%, inflation at 0% would bring back the whole gaggle - box and dice.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:28 am
Badge

If you're talking about the thread, the thing about me and Mike is that we both believe in ourselves and our choices to the point of we will argue... I actually find him interesting. The other thing is that we actually have quite a few experiences in common after all the arguing - Oxford university connections, Luxembourg, consultancy etc. The list got bigger and bigger, not smaller even though we choose to live in different countries. As far as I am concerned, he is not an unknown entity.

No amount of insults will take away anyone's credentials in fact it only highlights them. That's why I quite enjoy it. I'm sure Mike would agree, if his credentials are the same.

I'd like to meet the real Stanton one day. I'd like to see what he says outside of an internet site where every word you write is open to misinterpretation and misplaced context.

Badge

Last edited by Badge; Jul 11th 2005 at 3:31 am.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:13 am
ABCDiamond

It looks like you're back Mike.

I wonder what the future will bring. I don't plan on arguing with you all the time - I haven't got the time - but I will be interested to know what you will say and, we'd love to hear more about your plans and experiences.

I want to hear more about the real Mike, not the mad, single-minded fanatic who seems to rubs people up the wrong way with his unique brand of vitriol and insults.

badge
He didnt appear on your Mike Stanton Appreciation Thread in January
Just noticed the link at the bottom of this page.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:52 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
He didnt appear on your Mike Stanton Appreciation Thread in January
Just noticed the link at the bottom of this page.
Are you stalking him Badge
Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:03 am
Badge

Originally Posted by hevs
Are you stalking him Badge
maybe.. I just what to find the man behind Stanton. I want to know what sort of a man he is behind the rhetoric. I want to get him in the 'corner' but he wiggles out every time I try.

He's a bloody legend on this site.

badge

Last edited by Badge; Jul 11th 2005 at 5:06 am.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 5:26 am
aussie73

After a 6 month absence from forum l though he had quit for good, maybe he intended to but could'nt resist posting again. Does he now intend to return as a regular character or poster on the forum again?

Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:11 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

maybe.. I just what to find the man behind Stanton.
STALKER ALERT !! STALKER ALERT!!

I want to get him in the 'corner' but he wiggles out every time I try.
LUBE ALERT !!! LUBE ALERT!!!! Run Mike run :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.