Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie bait - joke

Aussie bait - joke

Old Feb 11th 2004, 9:45 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie bait - joke

On a tour of Australia, the Pope took a few days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the Pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man, wearing a Wallabies rugby jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25 foot shark.

As the Pope watched in horror, a speedboat pulled up with three men wearing England rugby jerseys. One quickly fired a harpoon into the sharks side while the other two reached out and pulled the blue semiconscious Aussie fan from the water. Then, using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions. I heard that there were some bitter hatreds between England and Australian rugby fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies, "Who was that?" "It was the Pope" one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."

"Well" the harpooner said, "he may have access to God and his wisdom, but he knows **** all about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up okay or do we need to get another one?"
Old Feb 12th 2004, 12:35 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Feb 12th 2004, 12:58 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Aussie bait - joke

Dai was on his way home from the England v Wales match at Twickenham when he had to screech to a halt and ended up in a massive traffic jam on the M4.
He wound down the window and thought to himself, “This seems bad, nothing’s moving at all.� He noticed a police officer walking back and forth, in and out of all the cars, so Dai shouts over, “Scuse’ me officer, what’s going on then?�

The officer replies, “It’s an England fan, he’s so depressed about losing to Wales today and the prospect of winning nothing again this year, he feels a right idiot for gobbing off saying England are the best team in the world, he’s actually threatening to douse himself in petrol and set himself on fire!!�

The officer goes on, “His family find him arrogant, and he hasn't got many mates. I’m just walking around taking up a collection for him.�

“Oh tidy,� says Dai, “how much have you collected so far?�

“So far,� replies the officer, “we’ve collected about 100 litres, but a lot of people are still siphoning!!!�

An Australian school teacher explains to her class that she is a Wallabies fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Wallabies fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?" "Because I'm not a Wallabies fan," she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Wallabies fan, then who are you a fan of?" "I am an All Blacks fan, and proud of it," Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why pray tell are you an All Blacks fan?" "Because my mum is an All Blacks fan, and my dad is anAll Blacks fan, so I'm an All Blacks fan too!" "Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be an All Blacks fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were a moron and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?" "Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Wallabies fan."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/scrumv/ar...y-jokes2.shtml more rugby from the beeb ( I've that joke years before - but it was an English man in the water, and welsh man fishing)

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Feb 12th 2004 at 1:04 am.