Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:28 am
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of
Default Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

If I hear that one more time someones going to get hurt. Badly

Last edited by FishOil; Aug 13th 2007 at 2:37 am.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all
Default Re: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Originally Posted by FishOil
"Aussie, Aussie, Aus......."

*quickly runs away
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stella340
"Aussie, Aussie, Aus......."

*quickly runs away

Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:44 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FishOil
Take it you are still in England, and it is your friends are shouting that at you ?.

Never heard it here.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:47 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Take it you are still in England, and it is your friends are shouting that at you ?.

Never heard it here.
I heard 'Quasi Aussie Aussie' once at the Commonwealth Games last year.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:49 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I heard 'Quasi Aussie Aussie' once at the Commonwealth Games last year.
Not really real = doesn't count.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:52 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Not really real = doesn't count.
Quite amusing though, I nicked it off of a Big Issue cover.

Actually, now you come to mention it, I've not heard it here either, and I'd expect to at least once on the way to or from work, given it's a good 20 minutes walk from where I park the car.

Must be one of those borish backpacker things.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:58 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Never heard it here.
i heard it only yesterday in fact
though it was by a pommie
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:00 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Quite amusing though, I nicked it off of a Big Issue cover.

Actually, now you come to mention it, I've not heard it here either, and I'd expect to at least once on the way to or from work, given it's a good 20 minutes walk from where I park the car.

Must be one of those borish backpacker things.
Maybe it's all the Brummies who say it in Perth
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:01 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by gedge
i heard it only yesterday in fact
though it was by a pommie
Blimey ...they get everywhere

Hello
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:04 am

Blimey ...they get everywhere

Hello
eyup!
it did sound a bit odd, there were probably a few hundred people around me running thru this tunnel and this guy starts chanting aussie aussie aussie... and a fair few joined in
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:07 am
Australian Citizen

eyup!
it did sound a bit odd, there were probably a few hundred people around me running thru this tunnel and this guy starts chanting aussie aussie aussie... and a fair few joined in
Why were they running through the tunnel?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:11 am

Why were they running through the tunnel?
to get to the other side...
it was the city 2 surf
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:13 am
Australian Citizen

to get to the other side...
it was the city 2 surf
Oh, I see ...makes slightly more sense then ... adrenalin up, testosterone rampant - men turn into boys
Old Aug 13th 2007, 7:16 am

Oh, I see ...makes slightly more sense then ... adrenalin up, testosterone rampant - men turn into boys
that just about sums up my day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.