AUS job portals

Old Apr 29th 2006, 5:30 am
Got it

Extreme_AG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AUS job portals

Hi there,

I am just wondering if someone has experience in signing up with the big job placement portals e.g. Jobsearch, Careerone, My Career or Seek and puting someones CV in.

Will employers / recruiters really use such webpages to hunt potential candidates and approach them?

Cheers and wish all of you a great weekend...
Old Apr 29th 2006, 5:38 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUS job portals

we are signed up with both jobsearch and seek and we havent heard anything from them really, we tend to simply send our cv (resume) off to the jobs we want to apply for and wait and see - seems to work better that way, i suppose it doesnt matter if you register as its usually free anyway, and you never know if that dream job/recruiter is just around the corner.
good luck
vb2

Originally Posted by Extreme_AG
Hi there,

I am just wondering if someone has experience in signing up with the big job placement portals e.g. Jobsearch, Careerone, My Career or Seek and puting someones CV in.

Will employers / recruiters really use such webpages to hunt potential candidates and approach them?

Cheers and wish all of you a great weekend...