Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aus Big Brother addiction!

Aus Big Brother addiction!

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aus Big Brother addiction!

I obviously have far too much time on my hands as I'm becoming addicted to BB oz! Watching it (via the net live) everyday, before and after work. Even have it on in the background right now! Loving the action there, but why are they all so young? We have a good range of ages when the UK does BB and from all walks of life! Right off to check out the live coverage!
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: Aus Big Brother addiction!

Originally Posted by glittababe
I obviously have far too much time on my hands as I'm becoming addicted to BB oz! Watching it (via the net live) everyday, before and after work. Even have it on in the background right now! Loving the action there, but why are they all so young? We have a good range of ages when the UK does BB and from all walks of life! Right off to check out the live coverage!
Probably because they think if they put a load of (supposedly) good looking, single, early-twenties in a house, they they will cop off together and hence ratings will go up!

In the UK the have a mix of ages and single/partners/married people in the house - hence limiting the changes of people copping of to 4 or 5 combinations!!
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aus Big Brother addiction!

Originally Posted by darkless
Probably because they think if they put a load of (supposedly) good looking, single, early-twenties in a house, they they will cop off together and hence ratings will go up!

In the UK the have a mix of ages and single/partners/married people in the house - hence limiting the changes of people copping of to 4 or 5 combinations!!
Because we obviously want to see a mass aussie orgy!!! Us Brits must be more cultured! I see a few of them want singing careers as every opportunity they're wailing away. the girls are definately bitchier too than the Brits.

The kids are also becoming addicted too (its not just me). It seems more 'real' to them as we went round the BB house last Oct when we went to Dreamworld!