Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Aus *****ed as much as UK is *****ed

Is Aus *****ed as much as UK is *****ed

Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

painter in aus will become famous soon enoughpainter in aus will become famous soon enough
Default Is Aus *****ed as much as UK is *****ed

Right here we go. I’m a tradie out of Brisbane so excuse my manners.

We all know the UK is *****ed and Australia will be *****ed. No one, not even the obnoxious morons who have nothing better to do than comment on sad inquires would argue with this fact (let’s wait and see which idiot does 1st)

So all you ozwannabees make your own *****ing mind up and do your own *****ing research, don’t allow us here in Australia to do your hard work for you. How’s the work situation……blah blah bloody blah, its *****ing dire as well you know, if you want reassurance you wont find it here, unless you find someone in a secure position or a pensioner who does not give a *****.

All this crap with graphs, facts and figures, it don’t wash, ask the poor aussie/uk geezer who has just lost his job with a family to feed, they will tell you what there nation is like.

Lets get back to the good old days, just good honest inquires, no personal opinions they are not worth a s*hit on sites like this.

This site is getting so negative it’s untrue, lets get back to the good old days when you in the UK would ask “what’s the most common car colour in Australia” and us Pom’s would ask “ where can I get bisto/colemans mustard here in Australia” type questions.

Now I know there are some people on here who will voice their opinions, but I don’t give a ***** what they say, who really does.

Make your own mind up and ***** the rest. Do want you to come or *****ing not?

Go for it self-opinated morons, and no sarcasm as that’s the lowest form of wit, make my *****ing ANZAC day.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:35 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Aus *****ed as much as UK is *****ed

Can't you get drugs for Tourette's these days?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

painter in aus will become famous soon enoughpainter in aus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Seasider
Can't you get drugs for Tourette's these days?
woooo........thats the ****ing tradies for you
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK-OZ-UK -OZ HERE I COME AGAIN ! Back in Melbourne !!
McBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really nice

I'd say the UK has the edge, things are more in a mess there...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by McBaine
I'd say the UK has the edge, things are more in a mess there...
no ****ing opinions please
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:50 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by painter in aus
All this crap with graphs, facts and figures, it don’t wash,
<...>
and us Pom’s would ask ....
I've decided I will become an Australian after all....

Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:51 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

We all know the UK is *****ed and Australia will be *****ed. No one, not even the obnoxious morons who have nothing better to do than comment on sad inquires would argue with this fact (let’s wait and see which idiot does 1st)

So all you ozwannabees make your own *****ing mind up and do your own *****ing research, don’t allow us here in Australia to do your hard work for you. How’s the work situation……blah blah bloody blah, its *****ing dire as well you know, if you want reassurance you wont find it here, unless you find someone in a secure position or a pensioner who does not give a *****.

All this crap with graphs, facts and figures, it don’t wash, ask the poor aussie/uk geezer who has just lost his job with a family to feed, they will tell you what there nation is like.

Lets get back to the good old days, just good honest inquires, no personal opinions they are not worth a s*hit on sites like this.

This site is getting so negative it’s untrue, lets get back to the good old days when you in the UK would ask “what’s the most common car colour in Australia” and us Pom’s would ask “ where can I get bisto/colemans mustard here in Australia” type questions.

Now I know there are some people on here who will voice their opinions, but I don’t give a ***** what they say, who really does.

Go for it self-opinated morons, and no sarcasm as that’s the lowest form of wit, make my *****ing ANZAC day.
This post is a load of rubbish - Just ignore it if you are new to this site.

If you are in the UK and are considering a move over here, this website is your best resource because it is full of people who live here and are willing to give their opinions.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asprilla

If you are in the UK and are considering a move over here, this website is your best resource because it is full of people who live here and are willing to give their opinions.
yer.like ****. why is full of dont come, yea come on over comments, really usefull info, gets me confused just reading them.

if you lived in uk with good job i bet you would not come.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all

I think that in the current climate people don't give a **** where to get their Colemans mustard from or what colour aussies cars are - more important issues going on.

I agree with you saying that people should make their own mind up coming here. I'm sure they do give it alot of thought and do own research, so I wouldn't take it personally or get upset about it.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernlights
I think that in the current climate people don't give a **** where to get their Colemans mustard from or what colour aussies cars are - more important issues going on.

I agree with you saying that people should make their own mind up coming here. I'm sure they do give it alot of thought and do own research, so I wouldn't take it personally or get upset about it.

dont you think its hard for them to make an opinion when 1 person says its not going to be so bad and an other saying ..oh my god you aint seen nothing yet. what would you do ? its bad but hell i will take the chance it does not get worse.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asprilla

He seems really p***ed off - that must mean one good thing - they sell Stella in Oz yehiii!!!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

dont you think its hard for them to make an opinion when 1 person says its not going to be so bad and an other saying ..oh my god you aint seen nothing yet. what would you do ? its bad but hell i will take the chance it does not get worse.
In my OPINION, the current global climate isnt the only think thats ****ed up !

Good luck though.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
He seems really p***ed off - that must mean one good thing - they sell Stella in Oz yehiii!!!!!!

yep.......to much sun
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

capetosydney will become famous soon enoughcapetosydney will become famous soon enough

Painter, me thinks you inhaled tooooo much paint fumes....weekend's here, use it to relax a bit, mate.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

yep.......i think suzuki or is some italian motor bike has been on it all day, mind its been nice today, so maybe to much sun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.