AUS\GBP

Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default AUS\GBP

You can get 45p to the dollar at the moment. That's the best it's been for 20 + years.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

mumof5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUS\GBP

Hi,
I'm new to this forum although I've been lurking for a while. Actually it really helped me to realise that I'm not mad in wanting to go back to the UK!
Anyway was wondering if anyone knew the best way to transfer money to the UK. Think we should do it now as the rate is so good. Thanks.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by mumof5
Hi,
I'm new to this forum although I've been lurking for a while. Actually it really helped me to realise that I'm not mad in wanting to go back to the UK!
Anyway was wondering if anyone knew the best way to transfer money to the UK. Think we should do it now as the rate is so good. Thanks.
Ozforex.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:53 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manc1
You can get 45p to the dollar at the moment. That's the best it's been for 20 + years.

Flipping heck...wish we'd flogged the house already

Let's just hope it stays like that for the rest of the year eh?
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

mumof5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Ozforex.
Hi Thanks for that I am setting up an account today, hope the dollar holds it's value!!
Take care