Reload this Page >

august flights to brisbane

august flights to brisbane

Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

kazza will become famous soon enough
Default august flights to brisbane

Hi
does anyone know if its best to book flights to brisbane in august now or wait to see if prices come down we have to validate before 26 august and cant take kids out of school so prices for 5 of us are really expensive and was hoping they might have seat sales or have i missed em
thanks for any help
Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: august flights to brisbane

Originally Posted by kazza
Hi
does anyone know if its best to book flights to brisbane in august now or wait to see if prices come down we have to validate before 26 august and cant take kids out of school so prices for 5 of us are really expensive and was hoping they might have seat sales or have i missed em
thanks for any help

There's some good info on this thread from yesterday

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352969
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:01 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kazza
Hi
thanks for any help
Hello kazza

try these guys
http://www.etours-online.com/

I've just done a rough quote for 5 of you leaving on 1st August returning on 15th... and it came out at £2436... dunno how that compares to any other quotes you've had. That was cheapest flying with Japan Airlines...

I booked with etours last year and had no probs.
Good luck!
Sonic x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:41 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

youll be hard pushed to get a good deal in the holiday season book sooner rather than later before they all gone but yeah hunt about and you should find some good deals.. good luck ill keep an eye out while im booking my flights also
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

kazza will become famous soon enough

Hi thanks for that have looked around that web site got quote 3,400 with singapore airlinesfor 3 adults and two kids as eldest is 12 now will prob book just in case they go up ill take the risk that they might go down
cheers