Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

August '07 ers.......

August '07 ers.......

Old Sep 27th 2009, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of
Default August '07 ers.......

Ok, the August 2007 application thread was and still is massive, and i didnt want to Hijack it, but was wondering, as one of them, who is now living in Oz from this group, and who is still limbo-ing along in the uk , or other country??? Just interested in numbers and peoples perception of what the future holds for them.The odds seem to be so stacked against us at the moment, could do to read some positive stories, and sympathise with the not so lucky ones too...... keep smiling
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of
Default Re: August '07 ers.......

Why was this moved? Have i done a bad thing?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:38 pm
can't lose the tie

mecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chris1386
Why was this moved? Have i done a bad thing?
Yes. You have responded to your own post.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:41 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Applied Aug 07 ...Granted Aug 08 ... Arrived Nov 08

Still happy and living in Oz i thought the Aug 07 thread was petering out as everyone wasdone bar the the HR apps