Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Audi A3.....take it or leave it?

Audi A3.....take it or leave it?

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Audi A3.....take it or leave it?

I've sent you a p.m. bigAPE.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to beholdMartinH is a splendid one to behold

Well if we are showing.

Here is my new baby
Attached Thumbnails Audi A3.....take it or leave it?-sdc10034.jpg  
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

Originally Posted by CosmicBertie
On a slightly different note, what about motorbikes?

I've got a Honda VT750DC2 Shadow and im considering selling it. But if it doesnt sell, then I may ship it over.

Obviously this wouldnt cost much to convert from LHD to RHD

The only slightly annoying thing would be the conversion from MPH to KPH as the cops appear to be a stickler for speed over there (hidden cameras et al!).

Is it worth shipping motorbikes? Is biking different over there? I'd heard rumours that they'd banned filtering (lane-splitting) in Victoria...I dont know if its true though.

Filtering is illegal in NSW but it does happen. Go to "the motorbike thread" for info about importing bikes... it seems to be a lot more cost effective than for cars. However there are loads of bikes out here and I've seen them going for a LOT less than in the UK, especially in Vicotria as they're bike crazy down there.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MartinH
Well if we are showing.

Here is my new baby
YES YES YES!!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

Kimmy67 will become famous soon enoughKimmy67 will become famous soon enough

I was actually told that about the protection by a qualified person from the uk who had trained on paint finishes on cars and their protection polishes over here !

Hence why you can't get T-cut!