Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

attention june applicants!!!!!!!

attention june applicants!!!!!!!

Old Feb 9th 2004, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

mikenvonny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default attention june applicants!!!!!!!

yellow envelope requesting meds dropped through the door this morning. Our app for skilled independant 136 was received on the 6/6/2004.
yvonne had it sat on mantelpiece all day not daring to open it.
Been a long 9 months following our problems with tra rejection and overturning there decision, thanks to all people who helped us through that agonising time.
we took the risky option of selling our house(if we did not get oz we were leaving uk anyway) so things are looking up for us!!
we also had medicals/ police checks done so ready to send off i think(see my other post)
ANYWAY ONE STEP CLOSER TO BRISBANE!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hope that it works out for you both and that you have a swift departure for Brisbane
Old Feb 9th 2004, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

thanks debs, still in shock so off to pub to celebrate
Old Feb 9th 2004, 6:49 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wahooooooo

congratulations to you both.........enjoy tonite!!!!!!

Hope everything falls into place.......... wont be long now

Ours are due too....... postie must think i've a crush!!!!

love boomie
xx xx
Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:04 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: attention june applicants!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mikenvonny
yellow envelope requesting meds dropped through the door this morning. Our app for skilled independant 136 was received on the 6/6/2004.
Been a long 9 months following our problems with tra rejection and overturning there decision, thanks to all people who helped us through that agonising time.
we took the risky option of selling our house(if we did not get oz we were leaving uk anyway) so things are looking up for us!!
we also had medicals/ police checks done so ready to send off i think(see my other post)
Great news for you, hopefully July applicants eg. US !!! will be some time in March.........

Good luck

Warren & Jill
Perth 2004.......

Old Feb 9th 2004, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news
we hope that the rest of your journey is a happy one
best of luck with it all
rach, mark and chanelle x
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everbody, you sit here for months reading "I've got it" etc and hope yours has found its way to the top of the pile and then when it does you dare not open it, hope everyone elses comes soon
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thanks everbody, you sit here for months reading "I've got it" etc and hope yours has found its way to the top of the pile and then when it does you dare not open it, hope everyone elses comes soon
Long wait for us i'm afraid! only had acknowledgment in October!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:42 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

I am so pleased for you we can only dream .........Please stay in touch as its so nice hearing from people in the first few months!!!

Nikki x
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

yes will do.
living in rented house which seems to get smaller by the minute
cannot wait to get there, i already have a job lined up as a technician in an Aussie v8 racing team and as the season starts in april, the sooner the better.
hope to get a short trip to brisbane in as i go to new zealand in march with work and will try to get a stop over to sort accomodation etc for family.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you
I hope Brisbane is everything you expect of it

Di
Old Feb 9th 2004, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

najo is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy for you! We are also Brisbane bound. Sometimes in 2005 though!!! Best of luck!
Chantale