Wikiposts

Attack of the Killer Poms

Old Apr 9th 2003, 3:37 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

More than a drizzle on this serve...
Old Apr 9th 2003, 4:02 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Attack of the Killer Poms

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Have you left your good self out of this narrowing down of the posters on this site , I would say that your opinions are not too far of the mark but where do you fit in?
The Australians who require less Poms?

To the heart of it: Just a once was Ferocious Maladapted Old Fossil.

Who cares that Aus will be destroyed by over population? Worse things have happened in space. Give it round 30M years and Aus will clean up the Philippines crashing into China to raise a most Beauteous Mountain Range where Centaurians dig for the missing link.
Old Apr 9th 2003, 4:19 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
To the heart of it: Just a once was Ferocious Maladapted Old Fossil.

Who cares that Aus will be destroyed by over population? Worse things have happened in space. Give it round 30M years and Aus will clean up the Philippines crashing into China to raise a most Beauteous Mountain Range where Centaurians dig for the missing link.
I wish you lads would take more of the unwanted Poms , the missing link has to be the battler a most wonderous human being long may they walk the planet.

''Australia is one of the most urbanized countries in the world ''

http://www.inaustralia.com.au/Info/Culture.htm

Old Apr 9th 2003, 4:59 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

See the venom is deeper than first thought, we shall have to lance deeper at a time of our choosing.
Lance away mate - lol.- You see, I think that you are a hypocrite which isn't so deep. Thou do protest to much - for someone who has a go at the poms - I actually do think that you are a Pom, or with a Pom parent - tell me how did you come across this site? did you search on the word expat, or British - lol. You're a very sick little puppy - I do hope you find your identity soon and accept that you are a pom too , Mr/Mrs Megachasma pelagios. - polite aren't I?

Cheers
Old Apr 9th 2003, 6:29 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Ceri
Lance away mate - lol.- You see, I think that you are a hypocrite which isn't so deep. Thou do protest to much - for someone who has a go at the poms - I actually do think that you are a Pom, or with a Pom parent - tell me how did you come across this site? did you search on the word expat, or British - lol. You're a very sick little puppy - I do hope you find your identity soon and accept that you are a pom too , Mr/Mrs Megachasma pelagios. - polite aren't I?

Cheers
Isistius brasiliensis
Old Apr 9th 2003, 7:55 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

What motivates the Dreamers that could not be solved at much less expense and inconvenience by a long holiday in Aus?
If Maslow were alive he'd tell us...anyway what did Mr Lincoln have to say...??

Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be...
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:09 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
If Maslow were alive he'd tell us...anyway what did Mr Lincoln have to say...??

Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be...
Abraham Harold Maslow

Maslow suggested that we can ask people for their “philosophy of the future� -- what would their ideal life or world be like -- and get significant information as to what needs they do or do not have covered.

If you have significant problems along your development -- a period of extreme sunlight or beach deprivation as a child, or the loss of a family member through death, divorce or migration, or significant neglect or abuse -- you may “fixate� on that set of needs for the rest of your life.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 12:34 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Isistius brasiliensis
Got me there - lol
Vicious little things aren't they - known to take chunks out of subs ( cookiecutter shark for anyone who doesn't know) -lucky they don't come into the shallows where bathers are - you wouldn't want that hanging off your crudentionals would you!!

preferred the megamouth myself - thought to be extinct until recently - but how could you not spot it with that mouth eh?

don't post about dinosaurs - haven't got a clue except for a few - the old smiledon springs to mind - here pussy , pussy - I bite!, Prefer ichthyology myself

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Apr 10th 2003 at 12:38 pm.