Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Attack of the Killer Poms

Attack of the Killer Poms

Old Apr 9th 2003, 3:24 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Attack of the Killer Poms

We've all read it:
1. You stupid Dreamy Wannabee Applicants,
2. You stupid Dreamy TenDay Tourists,
3. You stupid Holiday Mode Immigrants,
4. You stupid ToldYouSo Stayers,
5. I Was Stupid and Now I'm InTo My Next DreamTime.

What motivates the Killer Poms? Are they still so Dreamy and Uncertain of their Opinions that they must Continually Assert their Repugnance of their Last of many DreamTimes?

What motivates the Dreamers that could not be solved at much less expense and inconvenience by a long holiday in Aus?
Old Apr 9th 2003, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Oh deary me !!!
Old Apr 9th 2003, 4:57 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attack of the Killer Poms

Originally posted by Megalania
We've all read it:

What motivates the Killer Poms? Are they still so Dreamy and Uncertain of their Opinions that they must Continually Assert their Repugnance of their Last of many DreamTimes?

What motivates the Dreamers that could not be solved at much less expense and inconvenience by a long holiday in Aus?
Recipe for a killer Pom or Maddie

...a grating of pomp and ceremony...and a dollop of class distinction...and a jugful of righteous smugness...mixed in an upper-middle-class bowl...neatly arranged on a plate with a drizzle of bile...
Old Apr 9th 2003, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Gross, what's wrong with you people ?
Old Apr 9th 2003, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

BCBOY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Interested
Gross, what's wrong with you people ?

I believe that they are both ozzies!

btw...whats a maddie?
Old Apr 9th 2003, 6:27 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by BCBOY
I believe that they are both ozzies!

btw...whats a maddie?
A very cross breed: 1/2 Pommie + 1/2 Paddie = Maddie = Welsh.
Old Apr 9th 2003, 7:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

A very cross breed: 1/2 Pommie + 1/2 Paddie = Maddie = Welsh.
malu cachu = talking nonsence

y cedor lama = another word for taking rubbish , but not so polite, begins with a W in English, or how about Aussie twll tin

cheers
Old Apr 9th 2003, 7:32 am
Banned

Originally posted by Ceri
malu cachu = talking nonsence

y cedor lama = another word for taking rubbish , but not so polite, begins with a W in English, or how about Aussie twll tin

cheers
Welsh to Aussie Translator

malu = masticate, cachu = shit; "eat shit"?

y cedor = untranslatable, lama [sic] = llama? = jump; "Take a running jump"?

Aussie = Aussie, twll = hole, tin = arse; Aussie arsehole?

That was fun, can we do that again with feeling this time?
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:16 am
Not here

Originally posted by Florida_03
Recipe for a killer Pom or Maddie

...a grating of pomp and ceremony...and a dollop of class distinction...and a jugful of righteous smugness...mixed in an upper-middle-class bowl...neatly arranged on a plate with a drizzle of bile...
Forgot to mention that this is a particularly bitter dish...not for the light hearted...may leave an unpleasant lingering after-taste...
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

pair of saddo's probably in a bad mood cos the yanks and brits been pullin down your uncles statues
Old Apr 10th 2003, 1:24 am
Banned

Originally posted by ace ventura
pair of saddo's probably in a bad mood cos the yanks and brits been pullin down your uncles statues
Florida answers for himself.

Will you join me in a jig on Sod-Them's grave for some passing gratification?

Yes I'm sad. Sad to see Aus dissapear under a torrent of voracious immigrants.

So Briton finds itself over populated by locusts, their Omnipotencenesses nod and wink to each other, BBC puts on programs like "Escape To The Sun" and "Get A New Life".

Everything thats loose and useless swallows the bait, caught in a mesmerising dream implanted by transient retinal images streaming from idiot box phosphors straight to primal brain centres.

And what is this dream? wall to wal WalMart from Damascas to Des Moines.

The final conquest is in sight. The American Dream is decending from Heaven and we can all be one with the Holy Ghost safe in the knowledge that human kind has fulfilled it's Ultimate Destiny - To Shop.

But the sad thing is that after despoiling a continent, the Burst Dreamers bewail the vacuousness of their consumptive dream.

Last edited by Megalania; Apr 10th 2003 at 8:17 am.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 1:50 am
Not here

Originally posted by ace ventura
As my mate and I walked along the welsh shore, looking back over the Bristol Channel...kicking the washed up debris of car parts and other refuse from our path...we merely noted that this is what Australia was destined to become...and went to the pub for a beer...
Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:01 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

We've all read it:

Have you left your good self out of this narrowing down of the posters on this site , I would say that your opinions are not too far of the mark but where do you fit in?
The Australians who require less Poms?

Old Apr 10th 2003, 2:03 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Welsh to Aussie Translator

malu = masticate, cachu = shit; "eat shit"?

y cedor = untranslatable, lama [sic] = llama? = jump; "Take a running jump"?

Aussie = Aussie, twll = hole, tin = arse; Aussie arsehole?

That was fun, can we do that again with feeling this time?
lol

I already told you what they meant
1) talking nonsense ( lit meaning - mincing S**t)

2) means W****r ( lama = Llama - which still doesn't help you does it.? you are looking for direct translation, which can not be done in most languages. When I say something like "stick it where the sun don't shine" in English , you obviously know I'm saying up your a*** - a lot of languages are like this. Actually I have a thai word , I won't even attempt to spell it but the insult in English is You've got a face like a monkey's a*** - meaning your ugly of course - you can't translate some things directly into English)

I'm trying to write "clean ones" :

for example here's one for you "rhech mewn potel" which means insignificant, but if you want to translate it literally into English , it says "fart in a bottle" which is meaning Insignificant

chuck your translator away - lol dim gwerth rhech dafad ( it's worthless, actually it meant something to do with a sheep, but the meaning = worthless)

Am gwymp hen y chwardd ieuanc.
cheers

P.S if you hate the "poms" so much tell me why on earth are you speaking their language, you are a racist hypocrite, and unless you're an aborigine I think you have no more right to be in Aus than any so-called pom! Shinach! (sly B*stard).And even if you are an aborigine - you are still a racist little twerp.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:33 am
Banned

Originally posted by Ceri
P.S if you hate the "poms" so much tell me why on earth are you speaking their language, you are a racist hypocrite, and unless you're an aborigine I think you have no more right to be in Aus than any so-called pom! Shinach! (sly B*stard).And even if you are an aborigine - you are still a racist little twerp.
See the venom is deeper than first thought, we shall have to lance deeper at a time of our choosing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.