Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aspley Primary Schools (Brisbane)?

Aspley Primary Schools (Brisbane)?

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

AussieDiva is on a distinguished road
Default Aspley Primary Schools (Brisbane)?

Hi there everyone!

I am looking for any recommendations for primary schools in Aspley, North Brisbane. My daughter is in the middle of Prep year and I am desperate to get her started here ASAP.

The ones I am looking at are:

St Dympna's Catholic
Aspley State
East Aspley State

If there are any expats with children or experiences at any of these schools (or even ones in neighbouring suburbs) we would be really grateful for any feedback or advice you may have.

THANKS!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all
Default Re: Aspley Primary Schools (Brisbane)?

Hi,
We moved here in April 2009 we have 3 boys aged 12,9 & 7 wanted to base ourselves around Chermside area due to work. Looking at schools isn't easy as there are no league tables etc but we went with gut instinct after looking at quite a few schools. My two younger children go to Wavell State Primary and we have been very impressed with the standards and discipline they both got good reports and settled very quickly and made friends. My eldest goes to Wavell High which has a great reputation and he's also settled well made lots of friends and got a great report. We wanted to make sure we got the boys into the right school as we didn't want them unsettled and having to move school's after the big move here. Hope this helps good luck
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Aspley Primary Schools (Brisbane)?

Originally Posted by AussieDiva
Hi there everyone!

I am looking for any recommendations for primary schools in Aspley, North Brisbane. My daughter is in the middle of Prep year and I am desperate to get her started here ASAP.

The ones I am looking at are:

St Dympna's Catholic
Aspley State
East Aspley State

If there are any expats with children or experiences at any of these schools (or even ones in neighbouring suburbs) we would be really grateful for any feedback or advice you may have.

THANKS!

Hello,

I work with a lady who's children both go to Aspley Primary School and she has nothing but good things to say about it.