ask why!!!!

Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default ask why!!!!

Hi All

Many of you might remember how much bad luck my hubby has had with finding work. Just thought I would mention what happened yesterday with my hubbys interview.

The interview went really well, the company had remembered hubbys CV from the last job he applied for. The interviewer said he was just what they were looking for, he was second in line for the previous job, but didn't get it because he didn't have a restricted electrians licence!!!! They can't employ him at the moment because of this. So anyone who keeps getting turned down for jobs it might be worth ringing to find out why, something as simple as that could have saved us alot of agony, he would have got the licence ages ago. So hopefully going to find out about this course then bobs your uncle!!! if only we had known.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing.

yve
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:12 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ask why!!!!

Is the process to get this licence lengthy?

If not is it worth considering asking if they would employing him (even at lower rate) whilst he gets the licence - obviously the company is interested in him, seeing as he has been 'runner up' twice.