Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ashes - The Gabba 23 Nov

Ashes - The Gabba 23 Nov

Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:53 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ashes - The Gabba 23 Nov

Any one from the Gold Coast going up by train on Thursday 23rd ?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:55 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ashes - The Gabba 23 Nov

Originally Posted by Carbery
Any one from the Gold Coast going up by train on Thursday 23rd ?
Have you or do you know of anyone with any spare tickets?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 12:18 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

can't help with the tickets or the train...but did find barmy army gear..t shirts & polo shirts and flags in the canterbury store at garden city..only place i could find
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Have you or do you know of anyone with any spare tickets?
Ditto
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:39 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ditto
If you manage to get any before me I'll have your babies.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 4:46 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rossifumi
If you manage to get any before me I'll have your babies.
Ticketmaster is still showing tickets available for all days at the Gabba (these are the "re-allocated" tickets that went on sale on 1 November). Must be a member of the Australian "cricket family" though, but I assume anyone who tried to get tickets would be.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 5:22 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saraliz
Ticketmaster is still showing tickets available for all days at the Gabba (these are the "re-allocated" tickets that went on sale on 1 November). Must be a member of the Australian "cricket family" though, but I assume anyone who tried to get tickets would be.
Nice of them to let us know there were some going back on sale especially as the Gabba told me yesterday they were definitely all sold out
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:40 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Nice of them to let us know there were some going back on sale especially as the Gabba told me yesterday they were definitely all sold out

just tried booking some on the website, it doesnt accept our ACF number
...and the phones are now closed

anybody else had that problem?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Would it a bit sad to journey down that way on the first day and get a bit of the atmosphere and maybe catch the game at that arena thingy on Southbank??..I can take a few down from Mooloolaba way?? like a

NO-TICKET BUT STILL KEEN POM DAY OUT??

Im gonna do a thread!!..see you there.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:14 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
just tried booking some on the website, it doesnt accept our ACF number
...and the phones are now closed

anybody else had that problem?
Did the same with my number a few times, and the once it did decide to accept it, it decided the seats were gone by the time we got through the process.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:17 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Did the same with my number a few times, and the once it did decide to accept it, it decided the seats were gone by the time we got through the process.
thats what im bothered about...i keep trying, but it keeps telling me invalid ACF number........

by the way, is yours just letters, no numbers?

Last edited by Sleeping Beauty; Nov 5th 2006 at 8:20 am.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:20 am
Home and Happy

thats what im bothered about...i keep trying, but it keeps telling me invalid ACF number........
What point are you getting that?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:26 am
Never going back

What point are you getting that?
please enter your ACF ID...after you have chosen what test and what day and you have agreed to the terms etc it tells you to enter your ACF ID................

it comes up ïnvalid ticketing code entered".......
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:36 am
Home and Happy

please enter your ACF ID...after you have chosen what test and what day and you have agreed to the terms etc it tells you to enter your ACF ID................

it comes up ïnvalid ticketing code entered".......
Mine seems to be alright there - I've gone back to the original email I had though, and done a cut'n'paste. That seemed to get oevr that problem. Haven't found any yet that it will admit to actually havng when I try to pay though!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:42 am
Never going back

Mine seems to be alright there - I've gone back to the original email I had though, and done a cut'n'paste. That seemed to get oevr that problem. Haven't found any yet that it will admit to actually havng when I try to pay though!!
mine doesnt

ive e-mailed the ACF about it, but by the time they reply, all the seats will have gone, if they havent already....

have you got anything polly?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.