Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ARTC / TRA once on GC?

ARTC / TRA once on GC?

Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough
Default ARTC / TRA once on GC?

Hi
Can anyone tell me what work licences etc I need to get after arriving, my original TRA was passed as a boilermaker. If I need to apply for an ARTC, can I apply from here and just give the address that we are moving to in 4 weeks time or can it be done online now? If I waited til we arrived will I be able to work while it is being assessed?

Cheers

Trev
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ARTC / TRA once on GC?

Anyone..........
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:16 am

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by trevamather
Hi
Can anyone tell me what work licences etc I need to get after arriving, my original TRA was passed as a boilermaker. If I need to apply for an ARTC, can I apply from here and just give the address that we are moving to in 4 weeks time or can it be done online now? If I waited til we arrived will I be able to work while it is being assessed?

Cheers

Trev
See http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...ficateARTC.htm

Yes you can apply for your ARTC from the UK
The certificate is sent registered post so will need to be signed for.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Simba
See http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...ficateARTC.htm

Yes you can apply for your ARTC from the UK
The certificate is sent registered post so will need to be signed for.
Cheers Simba

Can it not be done online yet?