Reload this Page >

Arsenal v Man Utd...latest

Arsenal v Man Utd...latest

Old Mar 28th 2004, 3:06 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Arsenal v Man Utd...latest

Half time and looking an excellent match. 0-0 but quite a few chances both ways.

I predict we will have a couple of goals and quite a bit of argy bargy in the 2nd half. A few more bookings, they are looking very het up and touchy out there.

Beats getting up in the middle of the night to watch a good football match.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 3:17 pm
Don
Banned

And I reckon Saha might get a run if the Achilles problem is over plus Ljungberg and Edu are both looking weak so maybe Kanu will get a chance?
Old Mar 28th 2004, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish i had sky sports........you must be loaded (hahaha)
Old Mar 28th 2004, 3:58 pm
kez
Forum Regular

kez is on a distinguished road

my hubby has just screamed and lept across the living room so i assume man u have equalised.

yep..... he is chuffed.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:15 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by kez
my hubby has just screamed and lept across the living room so i assume man u have equalised.

yep..... he is chuffed.
Yeah it finished 1-1 and though it went dead for 20 minutes, the last half hour was pretty good but no rough stuff.

Saha was pretty good and got the equaliser. But Wenger should have taken my advice and changed Ljungberg as he fluffed a great opportunity to get the winner. Edu stayed ineffectual.

Serious point: I'm not even that crazy about soccer and I BADLY missed the live UK games in NZ. We had SKY there but it was too much hassle to get up in the middle of the night to watch a live game.

Recorded games are not even second best, they are next to useless.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:19 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Yeah it finished 1-1 and though it went dead for 20 minutes, the last half hour was pretty good but no rough stuff.

Saha was pretty good and got the equaliser. But Wenger should have taken my advice and changed Ljungberg as he fluffed a great opportunity to get the winner. Edu stayed ineffectual.

Serious point: I'm not even that crazy about soccer and I BADLY missed the live UK games in NZ. We had SKY there but it was too much hassle to get up in the middle of the night to watch a live game.

Recorded games are not even second best, they are next to useless.
very nagative tactics from wenger bringing on gilberto and cygan stick with the team that`s doin a job!invited em on for the last 20 mins won`t be happy if he does that at villa next week
Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:20 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by CUEBALL
Wish i had sky sports........you must be loaded (hahaha)
Not really, we have got a subscription service here in Central Europe and the pay sport channel (which has got most UK Sky televised Premier Division games plus a few more (ie we usually get a live Saturday afternoon game as well) though no First Division) only costs about GBP3 (yep - that's three) more a month.

Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:33 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by wengerboy
very nagative tactics from wenger bringing on gilberto and cygan stick with the team that`s doin a job!invited em on for the last 20 mins won`t be happy if he does that at villa next week
You're right. Maybe he was already thinking that they might go down 1-1 if Utd got a lucky break or good ball but that he wasn't likely to lose it with those 2 changes. The percentages game. No way are Arsenal going to screw up this year's Premiership title, it's already in the bag unless someone (Henry) gets sidelined.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:52 pm
WBB

at least the scousers did not win, keeps us barcodes in with a shout of fourth place.

Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:53 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
at least the scousers did not win, keeps us barcodes in with a shout of fourth place.

well done to bolton 1st win in 5
Old Mar 28th 2004, 4:56 pm
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
well done to bolton 1st win in 5

Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:31 pm
Don
Banned

Barcodes I think means Boulton FC, n'est-ce pas? Whoops, I now see they're in the Premier league as well.

The team that seems to have screwed it up is Liverpool, my definition of screwing it up being not performing to reasonably expected potential.

Last edited by The Don; Mar 28th 2004 at 6:50 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:45 pm
I never gave up trying

gunnercaz is on a distinguished road
Default Cygan is a turtle!

ANother beaut of a goal from T.Henry, but what on earth was Wenger sticking Cygan on the wing for??? I could run faster on 1 foot and still beat him for pace!! Surely Clichy should have been moved up to the left wing and Cygan placed at left back?? Also thought the Arsenal sat back and invited ManU to attack them - Even young ManU Fletcher on the wing was able to take his yards and attack down the wing before Fergie took him off....Hopefully a rest for the Arse will just help 'em for that nice little game planned for next week.....:-))
Anyone got tickets for the game?...still waiting to see of I can get some for myself and my twin - What a great game it should be though!!!
Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:52 pm
WBB

Default barcodes

Old Mar 28th 2004, 6:53 pm
Don
Banned

Default Re: Cygan is a turtle!

Originally posted by gunnercaz
Also thought the Arsenal sat back and invited ManU to attack them - Even young ManU Fletcher on the wing was able to take his yards and attack down the wing before Fergie took him off....p
Actually on reflection the Birmingham-Leeds game was nearly as exciting.

Fletcher was crap but admittedly got lots of space to be crap in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.