Reload this Page >

Arriving in Sydney in March

Arriving in Sydney in March

Old Nov 28th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

kicking_k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Arriving in Sydney in March

Hi all,

Its now getting very near!! we will be arriving in Sydney in March 09 - we have put a deposit on our flights! our plans are to rent any suggestions of good areas to live for a couple in their late 20s?

I will be working at the RPA in Newton and would be looking at using public transport to get to and from work.

To add hubbie intends to get a job once he gets out here (he currently works in warehouse and distribution) but is thinking of doing something different (retail bar??) any advice on this...

Thanks

k xx
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

michael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud ofmichael_w has much to be proud of
Default Re: Arriving in Sydney in March

Well if you're working in Newtown why not rent near there - it's a student/trendy area with quite a bit of rental property. Or the surrounding areas - Chippendale, Annandale, Camperdown Enmore etc. All OK if you prefer living in a real city rather than the endless suburban sprawl that is most of Sydney.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

s1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nice
Default Re: Arriving in Sydney in March

Originally Posted by kicking_k
Hi all,

Its now getting very near!! we will be arriving in Sydney in March 09 - we have put a deposit on our flights! our plans are to rent any suggestions of good areas to live for a couple in their late 20s?

I will be working at the RPA in Newton and would be looking at using public transport to get to and from work.

To add hubbie intends to get a job once he gets out here (he currently works in warehouse and distribution) but is thinking of doing something different (retail bar??) any advice on this...

Thanks

k xx
I guess it depends on how long you're prepared to commute to and from work each day and how close you want to live to the beach?? Do you want to be near the action, the beach......or both.

If you need any help with anything then PM me, we came over in Feb of this year and have been through the whole 'getting settled' thing. Takes a bit of time, and will wind you up a bit, but defo worth it in the end.

Simon