Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ARRIVING IN ROCKINGHAM 28th FEB

ARRIVING IN ROCKINGHAM 28th FEB

Old Jan 18th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

erco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really nice
Default ARRIVING IN ROCKINGHAM 28th FEB

seems a bit wierd posting on this part of the forum .

But eventually visa is sorted and flights booked for Feb. Staying with friends for a week or 2 then into rental.

Hopefully may meet some of the people who have helped us through the visa process in or around Perth area.

Wayne & Caroline
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:25 am
Just Joined

CarlandJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ARRIVING IN ROCKINGHAM 28th FEB

Hey

Hope the move has gone well, we are SOR also, Get intouch when you are settled in!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:10 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[Wayne & Caroline[/QUOTE]

best o luck
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:33 am
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by erco

But eventually visa is sorted and flights booked for Feb. Staying with friends for a week or 2 then into rental.

Hopefully may meet some of the people who have helped us through the visa process in or around Perth area.

Wayne & Caroline
Good luck with the move. What part of Blackburn you from? We used to live in Rishton and Accrington.

Michelle
Old Apr 24th 2010, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

Originally Posted by erco

Wayne & Caroline
Hope you arrived ok and are enjoying rockingham.we been here 8 months now and have settled wel.
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

erco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really nice

Hi

Were back online after a few months off lol. we did arrive ok as mentioned in late Feb and are renting in Warnbro. Wife is pregnant (7 months) but were doing ok. Plastering is a bit slow at the moment and pay seems a bit grim until the boom starts but we live and hope.

Michelle.....we lived in Great Harwood, better half doe about 10 years and I lived there for most of my life. Went to Norden too . If any 1 is in the area and has some spare time let us know or if you own a plastering firm . hope to hear from people...

Wayne & Caroline