Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Arriving in Brisbane at the end of Nov (Wynnum area)

Arriving in Brisbane at the end of Nov (Wynnum area)

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

debbie76 will become famous soon enoughdebbie76 will become famous soon enough
Default Arriving in Brisbane at the end of Nov (Wynnum area)

We are arriving in Wynnum area at the end of this month. Myself, my hubby and 2 kids 7 & 4. Would be gr8 to come to any meetups xx
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arriving in Brisbane at the end of Nov (Wynnum area)

Originally Posted by debbie76
We are arriving in Wynnum area at the end of this month. Myself, my hubby and 2 kids 7 & 4. Would be gr8 to come to any meetups xx
Hi Debbie

There are lots of us living in the Bayside area and we are all very friendly . There haven't really been any meets recently, but we often have coffee together and get together as familys. Please keep in touch and give me a shout when you arrive and I will make sure you are invited along.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:53 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and good luck with the move. No recent meet ups but sure something nearer xmas time could be arranged...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Nov 5th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

chrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of lightchrissystevo is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in the same position.

Landing in Brisbane 22 November with wife and 2 kids, 9 and 5.

Look forward to meeting lots of new and interesting people
Old Nov 5th 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrissystevo
I'm in the same position.

Landing in Brisbane 22 November with wife and 2 kids, 9 and 5.

Look forward to meeting lots of new and interesting people
We are all interesting

Love

Rudi
x
Old Mar 9th 2010, 2:02 am
Just Joined

insaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by debbie76
hi there how are you enjoying wynumm?i live there myself ,hubby and four kids,we have been here since october .I am so desperate to make some friends could you help ,,,,, please .
Old Mar 13th 2010, 12:01 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by insaneshelly
hi there how are you enjoying wynumm?i live there myself ,hubby and four kids,we have been here since october .I am so desperate to make some friends could you help ,,,,, please .
Hi there...we've been in Bayside for about 4 years. Started off in Manly West then off to Wellington Point and then fi nally ended up in Alexandra Hills. Got a couple of school age kids and work full time but always manage to squeeze a coffee in here and there....

Ginny
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:19 am
Just Joined

insaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi there...we've been in Bayside for about 4 years. Started off in Manly West then off to Wellington Point and then fi nally ended up in Alexandra Hills. Got a couple of school age kids and work full time but always manage to squeeze a coffee in here and there....

Ginny
Hi Ginny nice to finally get a response. It would be good to meet up for a coffee hopefully sooner rather than later. Only prob is I'm not driving at the moment so would have to be late afternoon/evening time. I will P.M you my number so you can give me a call/text and we can arragne to meet up
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:18 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Hi Ginny nice to finally get a response. It would be good to meet up for a coffee hopefully sooner rather than later. Only prob is I'm not driving at the moment so would have to be late afternoon/evening time. I will P.M you my number so you can give me a call/text and we can arragne to meet up
Hi there...got your PM...Will give you a call and catch up soon
Old Mar 17th 2010, 3:47 am
Just Joined

ok thanks
Old Mar 17th 2010, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ok thanks
Can I come too?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Mar 17th 2010, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rudi
Can I come too?

Love

Rudi
x
of course you can the more the merrier that would be great whereabouts are you ???
Old Mar 17th 2010, 10:53 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

You stalking people again... You've failed to mention that on an evening we prefer wine and curry to coffee although coffee can't be beaten during the daylight hours.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

of course you can the more the merrier that would be great whereabouts are you ???
Thank you!! I am in Thornlands, so not far away. I will PM you my contact details so you can let me know what's going on when!!

Love

Rudi
x
Old Mar 18th 2010, 11:09 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by annqldau
You stalking people again... You've failed to mention that on an evening we prefer wine and curry to coffee although coffee can't be beaten during the daylight hours.
Oi you....I have a persona to uphold! lol x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.