Reload this Page >

Armadale / Bedfordale, WA

Armadale / Bedfordale, WA

Old Jan 14th 2003, 4:07 am
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road
Default Armadale / Bedfordale, WA

Hi all,

So what's your opinion of Armadale and Bedfordale in particular?

We've found a lovely patch of dirt up in the hills at Bedfordale, just right for building a mouse house, but aren't too sure about commuting into Perth CBD from Armadale (will the car still be at the station when I get back???? Will the CD player still be in the car??? Will the house still be there???)

The WA police stats site shows that the crime rate for Armadale is similar to most metro areas (i.e. not too bad / not too good) but the stats aren't fine grained enough to be of any use (it's a big area). Bedfordale had about 3 break-ins in 2002, which considering there's only about 5 people living there, is terrible.

What do you think?

Mouse.
Old Jan 14th 2003, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

My Grandma lives in Armadale and it is a hole, you don't want to live there!!
Old Jan 15th 2003, 12:17 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Armadale / Bedfordale, WA

Originally posted by Anon E Mouse
Hi all,

So what's your opinion of Armadale and Bedfordale in particular?

We've found a lovely patch of dirt up in the hills at Bedfordale, just right for building a mouse house, but aren't too sure about commuting into Perth CBD from Armadale (will the car still be at the station when I get back???? Will the CD player still be in the car??? Will the house still be there???)

The WA police stats site shows that the crime rate for Armadale is similar to most metro areas (i.e. not too bad / not too good) but the stats aren't fine grained enough to be of any use (it's a big area). Bedfordale had about 3 break-ins in 2002, which considering there's only about 5 people living there, is terrible.

What do you think?

Mouse.
Armadale has a a high percentage of Aussie Battlers , best kept in a cage would not like living near one of these poor sods realy love seeing the Poms coming into the country cashed up , keeps them busy doing house clearances .
Bedfordale is is a very nice hills suburb it can get very warm in summer and damp and wet in winter but price wise is a good investment.

Old Jan 15th 2003, 12:51 pm
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road

Hmm, it seems that 10 news is always going on about some crim getting upto something in Armadale (mind you, not much happens in WA so they've got to report something I suppose...)

But yes, Armadale does seem to be a bit of a hole as you put it.... Not somewhere I'd expect to find the car at the end of the day (well, maybe burnt out on its roof with the wheels missing)

I guess Bedfordale is where the Armadalites go to get a new telly/VCR then?