Areas in WA

Old May 15th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Areas in WA

Anyone live near these places, plan to visit them on a reccie, all in South West of WA (I think) and appreciate your thoughts;

Donnybrook, Yabberup, Lowden, Argyle, Irishtown, Kirup, Balingup, Boyanup

Thank you
Old May 15th 2007, 12:42 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Areas in WA

Originally Posted by marvinc
Anyone live near these places, plan to visit them on a reccie, all in South West of WA (I think) and appreciate your thoughts;

Thank you
They are all small country towns a good 2-3 hours south of Perth and when i say small I mean small. Donnybrook is probably the largest of them.

http://www.donnybrook-balingup.wa.gov.au/about_us
http://www.capel.wa.gov.au/about/history.htm
Old May 15th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

I was in Balingup on Sunday, it's a very small country town on the road that runs from Bunbury to Albany. It has a handful of shops and a market that took 3 minutes to walk around. As far as I could see it was selling fruit, veg, chickens and tatty looking electrical appliances.
Bridgetown which is 25km further on is a larger town with better/more shops and certainly seems to have the edge, but Balingup certainly had more people looking like Worzel Gummidge !
Old May 15th 2007, 1:46 pm
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all

We have been living in Nannup (1hr south from Busselton) for the past year after migrating from Holland. Great little town, good social circle and beautiful surrounding area. Only problem is the drive to work, one hour each way every day. That is the only reason we will be moving to Margaret River soon, if it was up to us we would stay here. Balingup is nice for a weekend, Bridgetown looks completely different to this area but beautiful as well.
To get a real feel of this area, come and have a look around. Keep in mind that WA is booming, there are no properties under $250 000 for sale.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marvinc

Thank you
Thanks for answers