Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

areas in townsville.....

areas in townsville.....

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:33 pm
kerrie/wayne

Smile areas in townsville.....

hi we are moving to townsville in june and have started looking at the area has anyone got any advise on area not to go to or areas to go to.....

cheers

Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Re: areas in townsville.....

Hi Cant help you but if you send a pm to Jimtrish she will help you as they went there in Nov 05 Trish wont mind she is a star and will fill in what you need to know
hope this helps
good luck ireland
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:09 pm
kerrie/wayne

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Cant help you but if you send a pm to Jimtrish she will help you as they went there in Nov 05 Trish wont mind she is a star and will fill in what you need to know
hope this helps
good luck ireland

hi thanks i have already spoke to trish /jim which was fab but they have not been all over townsville yet so looking for helps who have
cheers for the reply

Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:09 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerrie/wayne
hi we are moving to townsville in june and have started looking at the area has anyone got any advise on area not to go to or areas to go to.....

cheers
I'm going there for a reccie next month so I will let you know.........
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland
hope this helps
good luck ireland

SNAP, you beat me to it ireland

how the devil are you lady? trish having a ball me thinks, no regrets!!

debbie x
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:14 pm
kerrie/wayne

Originally Posted by debbiemc
SNAP, you beat me to it ireland

how the devil are you lady? trish having a ball me thinks, no regrets!!

debbie x

ok thanks that would be great

Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
I'm going there for a reccie next month so I will let you know.........

oooohhhhh lucky you, we visited in june when we were on our honeymoon and really liked what we saw. big army and uni bases there, quite commercial in some areas too. fab beaches but bloody sand flies were a mare!!

you must visit magnetic island, excellent, you can get around the whole island by car in about 20 minutes!!

have a great hol

deb x
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:44 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

oooohhhhh lucky you, we visited in june when we were on our honeymoon and really liked what we saw. big army and uni bases there, quite commercial in some areas too. fab beaches but bloody sand flies were a mare!!

you must visit magnetic island, excellent, you can get around the whole island by car in about 20 minutes!!

have a great hol

deb x

Yes we are definitely going to visit Magnetic Island it looks so lovely. Hopefully see some wild koalas!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

have a great hol

deb x
Sounds lovely, as long as you aren't a gay cowboy