Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Areas in Brissie ????

Areas in Brissie ????

Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:43 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Areas in Brissie ????

So I know this has been discussed for many years on here, however I need to know the lowdown on Suburbs around the Brissie area, like Property prices, amenities etc,,,Anyone with any advice for a new visa holder who has just realised I am actually in a position to go to Brissie ???

I never did too much homework until now as I was unsure if I would get the visa, so now the fun really begins. Any advice welcome !!!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Areas in Brissie ????

Originally Posted by Brisben
So I know this has been discussed for many years on here, however I need to know the lowdown on Suburbs around the Brissie area, like Property prices, amenities etc,,,Anyone with any advice for a new visa holder who has just realised I am actually in a position to go to Brissie ???

I never did too much homework until now as I was unsure if I would get the visa, so now the fun really begins. Any advice welcome !!!!
Check out you with your visa many congrats Ben ...been a long time coming.

What kinda place you looking for?? quiet, busy, near the water???
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:25 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

The only advice I would give you is ..... research all the areas you think you would like, then when you get here visit them and see how you and the wife likes them , the area I live in is great for the kids, however is very established and so newer houses are harder to come by, however if you go further up the coast maybe you will get newer, all depends on what you want for you and your family

Jane
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:40 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Check out you with your visa many congrats Ben ...been a long time coming.

What kinda place you looking for?? quiet, busy, near the water???

Busy, near water and very cheap Is that combination available ?
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi yeah must be a great feeling. Try www.ourbrisbane.com. We have done load of research vis this and you get pictures too. Enjoy Donna
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:43 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

usually anything on water is more expensive.... But sometimes you can be lucky depends on how much you have to spend

J
x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:30 pm
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi yeah must be a great feeling. Try www.ourbrisbane.com. We have done load of research vis this and you get pictures too. Enjoy Donna

Thanks Donna.

Jane I won't answer that one until I know what work I find out there....
Old Nov 25th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Russell Island!

Busy getting to n from.

Plenty of water

Cheap.

You never mentioned cost of living

WW