Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Areas in or around Perth WA

Areas in or around Perth WA

Old May 7th 2008, 10:53 am
Just Joined

JamieandHeather is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Areas in or around Perth WA

My Mrs has just been offered work around the Perth area. We are trying to research as best we can however its much better coming from someone who has been/is there.

Where is the best areas to live? (We have a 2 year old daughter)

Any advise would be great. We are soooooo looking forward to coming out just want to try and get it right first time.
Old May 7th 2008, 10:58 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Areas in or around Perth WA

Hi Jamie & Heather Welcome to BE!
We are hoping to move to Perth later this year, we went on holiday last October & loved everything about it (except the flies!)
Hopefully you'll get more informative responses regarding areas from the Oz posters soon. Just wanted to say welcome
Old May 7th 2008, 11:00 am
Just Joined

Hey thanks

Cant wait to go havn't really thought about anything yet my head is still all mangled!!!!!!

Hopefully start the ball rolling soon.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old May 7th 2008, 11:03 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Goodluck
Old May 7th 2008, 11:56 am
Heather

hbaggaley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,
I moved to Perth a few months ago, what would you like to know?
It's a fab place - we love it. Came for a holiday and loved it. We both now have jobs and we are enjoying every minute.
Let me have a list of questions and I will do my best to answer.
Regards
Heather
Old May 7th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

There is only a few questions for now really.

Ive read the thread about how much it would cost to go over but how much do you really need to have over there to get started and settled?

Also we would like to move to a nice area especially since we have the young one.

Which surburbs are the nicest?

Where about are you?
Old May 7th 2008, 12:17 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamieandHeather
My Mrs has just been offered work around the Perth area. We are trying to research as best we can however its much better coming from someone who has been/is there.

Where is the best areas to live? (We have a 2 year old daughter)

Any advise would be great. We are soooooo looking forward to coming out just want to try and get it right first time.
Welcome! There are loads of threads on this if you do a search. The main point is you need to tell us whether you have kids, shed loads of money, mind travelling, hobbies....

After that, in sweeping generalisation terms, coastal = expensive and nice, poms often end up in Rocky or Joondalup areas, loads of new houses on the edges, very different in the hills...
Old May 7th 2008, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Buy my house it's nice.