Architect pegs.

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:08 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Architect pegs.

We've just been to tender and we're getting charged $745 because our pegs aren't visible.

I want that job
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:19 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Architect pegs.

Originally Posted by fraser
We've just been to tender and we're getting charged $745 because our pegs aren't visible.

I want that job
You got any money left?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:22 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
You got any money left?
Are you offering a loan

Not a lot, they're only bits of wood ffs and there's fences along two sides, so effectivly that's two pegs at $372.50 a hit.

They said if they're visible when they start they wont charge me.

I'll make my own measure 17m and stick them in.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

playbunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really nice

Are you offering a loan

Not a lot, they're only bits of wood ffs and there's fences along two sides, so effectivly that's two pegs at $372.50 a hit.

They said if they're visible when they start they wont charge me.

I'll make my own measure 17m and stick them in.

How is it al going fraser? we have just been to do are colours today
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by playbunny75
How is it al going fraser? we have just been to do are colours today
How was it, and did they try to railroad you?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

playbunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really nice

How was it, and did they try to railroad you?
No not at all which I was surpised about infact sometimes when we were thinking about going for the extras she advised us it may not be worth while :scared: it was good there is so much choice it gets confusing though! have you signed up at the tender now? if so when is your house expected to be ready ? are you happier about it all now?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by playbunny75
No not at all which I was surpised about infact sometimes when we were thinking about going for the extras she advised us it may not be worth while :scared: it was good there is so much choice it gets confusing though! have you signed up at the tender now? if so when is your house expected to be ready ? are you happier about it all now?
Yeah we signed today and our HIA contract so we can claim our grant/
On the whole not really happy.

We were informed today that the salesman's always doing it, so the fact that he's earned his commision out of me leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we signed today and our HIA contract so we can claim our grant/
On the whole not really happy.

We were informed today that the salesman's always doing it, so the fact that he's earned his commision out of me leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Is there noone that he can be reported to? an ombudsman or regulator etc. I would definately report him if possible even if you are still going through the purchase with them.
Hope that it all sorts itself out soon.
Nicky
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by NickyP
Is there noone that he can be reported to? an ombudsman or regulator etc. I would definately report him if possible even if you are still going through the purchase with them.
Hope that it all sorts itself out soon.
Nicky
Not really, couldn't be bothered as best to put it behind us, we can get on with the spiders now
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Not really, couldn't be bothered as best to put it behind us, we can get on with the spiders now
You have to be due some serious good luck by now.
Nicky
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

I want that job
Dont know about Vic law, but here in Qld every time a surveyor does a boundary survey (ie drives pegs in the ground) a new survey plan has to be lodged with the Titles Office.

The great part of the fee goes to the govt.

So now you want to be Premier???

WW
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Dont know about Vic law, but here in Qld every time a surveyor does a boundary survey (ie drives pegs in the ground) a new survey plan has to be lodged with the Titles Office.

The great part of the fee goes to the govt.

So now you want to be Premier???

WW
Thanks, I'll take it
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:29 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I'll take it
If there r fences up then the people who put them up must have removed the pegs.......have a closer look...the ones that they refer to are not the long ones usually with tassles on but short ones to the rear of them...........if the other landowners have removed them then they should pay not u
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

We are coming towards the end of our house build very soon (3 weeks). I am completely lost by your thread fraser - what is this architects pegs and fees business? Have you designed and built your own house independently or through a 'major house builder'? I.E, one company does the lot for you?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:36 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steandleigh
We are coming towards the end of our house build very soon (3 weeks). I am completely lost by your thread fraser - what is this architects pegs and fees business? Have you designed and built your own house independently or through a 'major house builder'? I.E, one company does the lot for you?
personally I think they r taking the piss now......even if Fraser has to get an architect to re do the pegs then the people on either side of the plot need to chip in as well....kinda like the dividing fences law

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.