British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Aquafresh Toothpaste Perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/aquafresh-toothpaste-perth-460454/)

kANGAROOZ Jun 22nd 2007 12:51 pm

Aquafresh Toothpaste Perth

Hi

We have recently moved to Perth (been here just under 3 weeks) and are living in Joondalup.

We are gradually getting used to life here and are really enjoying it. I start work on Monday so will feel even more like we are settling into normal life here. We've sorted Medicare, bought a car, transferred our driving licences, found somewhere fully furnished to rent and have bought a plot of land to build a house. It's amazing how much you can do in 2 weeks!

The traffic lights are a bit of a nightmare as well as some of the merging traffic on the roads, but you gradually get used to it.

Some of the food tastes a bit different but again you get used to it and there are no complaints yet and the fruit and veg is amazing and so fresh.

However, does anyone know if we can buy Aquafresh Toothpaste here, we've seen loads of Colgate but prefer Aquafresh!:thumbsup:

framac Jun 23rd 2007 7:11 am

Re: Aquafresh Toothpaste Perth

Originally Posted by kANGAROOZ (Post 4952133)
Hi

We have recently moved to Perth (been here just under 3 weeks) and are living in Joondalup.

We are gradually getting used to life here and are really enjoying it. I start work on Monday so will feel even more like we are settling into normal life here. We've sorted Medicare, bought a car, transferred our driving licences, found somewhere fully furnished to rent and have bought a plot of land to build a house. It's amazing how much you can do in 2 weeks!

The traffic lights are a bit of a nightmare as well as some of the merging traffic on the roads, but you gradually get used to it.

Some of the food tastes a bit different but again you get used to it and there are no complaints yet and the fruit and veg is amazing and so fresh.

However, does anyone know if we can buy Aquafresh Toothpaste here, we've seen loads of Colgate but prefer Aquafresh!:thumbsup:

Lifes a bitch aint it.:rofl::thumbsup:

yvsie Jun 23rd 2007 8:59 am

Originally Posted by kANGAROOZ (Post 4952133)
Hi

nope never found it here

GinaUK Jun 23rd 2007 11:36 am

Don't know if any shops in Perth stock it, but you can buy it over the internet here:
www.satooz.com

And also off eBay.

Gina

framac Jun 23rd 2007 11:52 am

Originally Posted by GinaUK (Post 4957042)
Don't know if any shops in Perth stock it, but you can buy it over the internet here:
www.satooz.com

And also off eBay.

Gina

Stop encouraging him Gina. This is a big wind-up.:rofl:

GinaUK Jun 23rd 2007 11:59 am

Originally Posted by framac (Post 4957130)
Stop encouraging him Gina. This is a big wind-up.:rofl:

Oh dear! Sorry! I didn't realise I was feeding a troll :o

Gina