Reload this Page >

Application for Skilled Migration

Application for Skilled Migration

Old Sep 13th 2002, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application for Skilled Migration

Originally posted by Gooner:
Thanks Mokney. I think i'll do that. I requested medical form from AHL and got them yesterday.

Hi All!

It May not be the best idea! but if you register on www.austimeline.com you can track people that sent their applications around the same time as you and work out ROUGHLY! when you should get your request for meds. and police checks. If you time your sending for your police checks a couple of weeks before this and write to medical information at Aus house London and request being sent forms 26 and 160, get xrays and medicals done when you have these, then when the request comes from Dimia, you will have everything ready to send straight away! thats my plan, hope it saves valuable time! but from what ive read on various posts and websites, i dont think its such a good idea to send these in BEFORE the request comes!

good luck to all! hope this helps!

Cheers Kaff!