Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Old Sep 15th 2006, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Originally Posted by milliesmum
I am 35 and dh is 36, we have 3 kids aged 7, 4 and 18months.

Walla, my best friend at school dated our history teacher (after we left school) for a year, your names not Mick is it?

Youre not originally from the North are you? A teacher in our school who was called Mick ended up with a former pupil
Old Sep 15th 2006, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Sara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant future

Me 36, OH 39 two boys 5 and 3

Have dual citizenship English and Australian, through Australian mother,
I was born and grew up in uk, OH has received spouse visa.
Last lived there 12 years ago in perth.
Reasons for going, change, adventure and all the rest of my family have resettled there, so the pull of family.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Apologies in advance for my question. But how old are most of you?

Originally Posted by Jockstar
I know this could be seen as being rude especially to women.I do apologise! But i am wondering how old the average poster is on here? It seems to me that many are in their late 30,s early 40's. But i could be wrong. I'm just going on peoples writing style ,comments etc. BTW this is not an attack on anyone. I was gonna start a poll but have no idea if you can do it on this forum. So if you dont mind, then can you give me a rough example? Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Came here (UK) alone when I was 27.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

we are both 27 but alex is older by 2 months!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

me 36, hubby 40 & kids 12, 10 & 8

reason - not liking the way UK is heading & not expecting Oz to be perfect (before anyone starts hurling abuse about rose coloured glasses!) won't go into individual reasons on here as would be very Not Politically Correct but our list is fairly long

little bear x
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:13 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jockstar
I know this could be seen as being rude especially to women.I do apologise! But i am wondering how old the average poster is on here? It seems to me that many are in their late 30,s early 40's. But i could be wrong. I'm just going on peoples writing style ,comments etc. BTW this is not an attack on anyone. I was gonna start a poll but have no idea if you can do it on this forum. So if you dont mind, then can you give me a rough example? Thanks in advance.

me 28, husband 34, Katie 2
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

me 39,hubby 39,kids 14 and 6
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Gday (Just practising)

Hubby (Martin) is 30 - ye old man. I'm 28 and the kids are 8, 6 and 1. I'd try posting up a pic of them but don't want to bore you lol

I;m the one that panics easily :scared:
But have now sorted out that the Co. in Oz are still doing our visa and hopefully will be out there this time next year.
We asked them to sponsor us for a permanent visa so that we will be able to set up our own home as soon as possible

My reason for being ditzy - in the process of going blonde - sorry but hubby's been doing the blonde jokes already.

Jen
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:40 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

I'm 32 (33 in October) and the wife is 35.

The rugrats are 16, 11 and 8..

the dog is 4

Last edited by tomy2tums; Sep 15th 2006 at 6:41 pm. Reason: edit
Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Me 28, him 36 and a 6 and 2 year old. Not coming out for 22 months (not that I'm counting!) but are coming out for a reccie in 10 months (ditto!) due to trying to save for a postage stamp in Sydney so that we can cut his commute down from 3 1/2 hours a day to 1 hour a day. Waiting is taking the most willpower I have had to have in my life.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

littlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nicelittlenick is just really nice

Hi all

I'm 41, hubby 39 (40 in October) and 2 boys 14 and 11. Waited for hubby to finish in Services before emigrating.

Nicky
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:20 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Me 35 Mark 39 (next month) EJ 2

Joex
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

26, Female. Emigrating all by myself next Thursday! :scared: Went on a working holiday in 2002-2003 and when I was there, I promised myself to go back to London, work for 3 years to save the pennies and get some good work experience (in the country where my qualifications were from and would be readily recognised) and then go back to Oz, for good. I've kept exactly to my word.... who knows what awaits me but I can't wait!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:25 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkley23
26, Female. Emigrating all by myself next Thursday! :scared: Went on a working holiday in 2002-2003 and when I was there, I promised myself to go back to London, work for 3 years to save the pennies and get some good work experience (in the country where my qualifications were from and would be readily recognised) and then go back to Oz, for good. I've kept exactly to my word.... who knows what awaits me but I can't wait!

Good on yer. All the best with the move. Hope you have a safe journey

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.