Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Apartment or House - Perth

Apartment or House - Perth

Old Aug 16th 2009, 10:37 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all
Question Apartment or House - Perth

I will be in Perth next month, going myself.
Was looking on Oz websites at rentals etc.
Would anyone recommend an area with good apartments or a house which is near the city and a reasonably good area, and reasonably cheap as well?
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apartment or House - Perth

Originally Posted by Beachband
I will be in Perth next month, going myself.
Was looking on Oz websites at rentals etc.
Would anyone recommend an area with good apartments or a house which is near the city and a reasonably good area, and reasonably cheap as well?
Leederville, North Perth, Wembley, Subiaco,South Perth, Como, Manning, Victoria Park
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:40 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Cheers for that mate, anyone recommend any other area, or second any place that aussietobe suggested?
Is it that hard to find fully furnished rentals in WA with a bed and a washing machine etc?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:27 pm
native West Aussie

Genevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant future

Glendalough is another area reasonably close to Perth, public transport etc. There are quite a few rentals (f/furn) advertised on sites like Gumtree and Perth Exchange.

(We also have one that is available from 25 Sept, please feel free to contact me for a link to our ad if you may be interested.)