Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

aOS subclass 139

aOS subclass 139

Old May 19th 2006, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all
Default aOS subclass 139

my cousin is sponsoring me so when do i submit my assurance of support payment does that get paid with my visa or will dimia ask for that later down the line.

melx
Old May 19th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of
Default Re: aOS subclass 139

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
my cousin is sponsoring me so when do i submit my assurance of support payment does that get paid with my visa or will dimia ask for that later down the line.

melx
Hi,we got our meds,police checks and request for our assuror to go for interview after about 3 months,when your assuror is approved thats when bond has to be lodged.Good luck cheers Dave
Old May 19th 2006, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scorpiogray

melx
we also came out on a 139 visa, & the aos was paid right at the very end of the visa process!
good luck with all your dreams

louise xx
Old May 19th 2006, 9:48 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carloubateman
we also came out on a 139 visa, & the aos was paid right at the very end of the visa process!
good luck with all your dreams

louise xx

Can I ask who lodges the bond? We are paying it but do we have to transfer it to my Uncle and is it then in his name? Or can we lodge it in our name?

Lou
xx
Old May 19th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Can I ask who lodges the bond? We are paying it but do we have to transfer it to my Uncle and is it then in his name? Or can we lodge it in our name?

Lou
xx
Hi,it is in the name of assuror,it also costs $150 to open the account with commonwealth bank apparently!!Chers Dave
Old May 19th 2006, 10:00 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weeman111
Hi,it is in the name of assuror,it also costs $150 to open the account with commonwealth bank apparently!!Chers Dave

Oh f**k -more expense!!!!!!! Have to keep my Uncle sweet for 2 years then so we get the money back..................

Lou
xx