ANZSCO Search

Old Oct 16th 2018, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

lee.w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ANZSCO Search

Hi all,

I'm currently studying a Foundation Degree in the UK in renewable energy technologies which will cover me for solar, wind, hydro geothermal and biomass, and was looking to finish my course and leave the U.K in search of a better life and work.
I've been looking on the ANZSCO website but cant find anything that matches the job I am looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions whcich could help me find an answer for my eligibility check?

Thanks
Lee
Old Oct 16th 2018, 9:37 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANZSCO Search

Originally Posted by lee.w
Hi all,

I'm currently studying a Foundation Degree in the UK in renewable energy technologies which will cover me for solar, wind, hydro geothermal and biomass, and was looking to finish my course and leave the U.K in search of a better life and work.
I've been looking on the ANZSCO website but cant find anything that matches the job I am looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions whcich could help me find an answer for my eligibility check?

Thanks
Lee
Most occupations for a skills visa will require you to have a mix of qualification and experience, and this is one of the most common ways to get a visa to move to Australia (the other being family).

What is your current occupation? Or are you studying an engineering degree?
Old Oct 17th 2018, 10:21 am
Just Joined

lee.w is an unknown quantity at this point

I have experience of electrical and mechanical engineering for 20 years and blacksmithing for 5. The degree I am doing is all about the renewable energy side of engineering so was keen on gaining employment within that sector.

I have seen it takes a while to get sorted with a visa so will be looking to emmigrate late 2020 early 2021 so I am open to being sponsored or getting an individual visa
Old Oct 17th 2018, 10:06 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I have experience of electrical and mechanical engineering for 20 years and blacksmithing for 5. The degree I am doing is all about the renewable energy side of engineering so was keen on gaining employment within that sector.

I have seen it takes a while to get sorted with a visa so will be looking to emmigrate late 2020 early 2021 so I am open to being sponsored or getting an individual visa
You could try for a visa as a general electrician if you have qualifications and experience - that's an easy ANZSCO search and on the list for sure.

Other than that, have a look at the Engineers Australia site if you degree is recognised. Once you have a visa, you can look for work in any sector you like.

Also check out the immi website (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/ ) for all the other criteria such as the points test.
Old Oct 18th 2018, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

How old are you?