Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ANZAC Day Drinks in Balmain

ANZAC Day Drinks in Balmain

Old Apr 24th 2012, 7:52 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default ANZAC Day Drinks in Balmain

I'm second guessing a bit here, and I'm not sure if I will make it myself, but for the benefit of anybody else that is interested, the usual plan for ANZAC day is to meet at The Exchange Hotel on Montague Street in Balmain for about midday.

They have a good 2UP thing there, and a good sausage sizzle too.

If there are any massive variations on this plan, then please post here, so that folk intending to come can work out where to go...

S
Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: ANZAC Day Drinks in Balmain

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I'm second guessing a bit here, and I'm not sure if I will make it myself, but for the benefit of anybody else that is interested, the usual plan for ANZAC day is to meet at The Exchange Hotel on Montague Street in Balmain for about midday.

They have a good 2UP thing there, and a good sausage sizzle too.

If there are any massive variations on this plan, then please post here, so that folk intending to come can work out where to go...

S
Get down the rocks, the place is party central on ANZAC day
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Big Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to all

We'll be in Balmain from 12ish. Either the Exchange or Dicks. I am kean to embrace the Australian culture by gambling and getting completely leathered!
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

A few of us will be meeting at Dicks (opposite the Exchange) around 12pm

Cheers