Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anywhere open Christmas day in perth?

Anywhere open Christmas day in perth?

Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:40 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anywhere open Christmas day in perth?

Originally Posted by dave99
With no air con it was a nightmare yesterday trying to just get through the day with sweat pouring off us. I have seen somewhere that rents air con units and I am praying they will be open today otherwise I guess we are going to try and find a shopping centre or cinema to sit in for the day.

Add to that having to spend last night killing noisey crickets in the backgarden and catching a creepy crawly running around the kitchen and its not exactly been a great christmas !
Why on earth would you go into the garden to kill crickets?
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anywhere open Christmas day in perth?

Originally Posted by eddie007
Had Given up on a plasma... HE says there can be a problem with image burn if you pause for any length of time.... is that right? or is he just putting me off going to the sales today?
If you were to pause for an hour you might have a problem but not in normal circumstances. It's an old problem along with dead pixels that has been sorted for a long while.

He is either giving you old news or doesn't want you going to the sales