Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyones kids do Tae Kwon Do in northern burbs

Anyones kids do Tae Kwon Do in northern burbs

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:30 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyones kids do Tae Kwon Do in northern burbs

just wonderd as michael wants to go. Heard mixed reports about the one in Clarkson, and not heard anything about the one in Quinns
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:31 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyones kids do Tae Kwon Do in northern burbs

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
just wonderd as michael wants to go. Heard mixed reports about the one in Clarkson, and not heard anything about the one in Quinns
Holmes Martial Arts are good, they do TKD and combine it with BJJ when the fight hits the floor. Great instructors.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

My two children attend Tae Kwondo in Joondalup ATI Martial arts on Winton road. They are excellent.,a little on the expensive side,but you get value for money and they can train every day if you want.Highly recommend them.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:41 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Holmes Martial Arts are good, they do TKD and combine it with BJJ when the fight hits the floor. Great instructors.
Where can I find them?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:44 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
Where can I find them?
http://www.holmesmartialarts.com.au/
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:46 am
still perthforme

Originally Posted by renth
Cheers
Old Oct 4th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Bex.............think things have got just a little bit too much for you!!!............Remember last week............ you came to us for Micks birthday.............and cos Jake got his 'blue belt'................well what do you think that was for...............'ballet'???? Ya plonker, get Steve to take him to ATI in joondalup, as long as he doesnt practice on jake!!!!!

Ya daft haparth!!!!