Reload this Page >

Anyone work in an OZ bank ?

Anyone work in an OZ bank ?

Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:32 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone work in an OZ bank ?

Hi there

Well, sitting here in UK mulling over my future working career in OZ (scary man).

After 27 yrs in Civil Service will do almost anything to earn money, but always wondered what working in a bank would be like .

Will this 45 yrs man have a chance ? what are banking employers are they like to work for ? What is the work like ?

Cheers

Dave
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Anyone work in an OZ bank ?

Im interested in this to !! I currently work in a bank in the Uk as a mtge advisor. A career I do not want to continue I would however consider doing other roles within the banking system. Great post lets wait for some answers !

Amanda xx
Old May 5th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone work in an OZ bank ?

I've worked at both Westpac & Commonwealth but not in the branches instead in their project/IT areas. Not really much different to UK banks in these areas.

Most the banks have jobs advertised on their websites for their branches so take a look.

Both the ones I worked for were a standard 152 hours over 4 weeks which works out at 9am to 5.06pm with a 30 minutes lunch break although I never managed only those hours.