Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For anyone who missed the Sydney celebrations

For anyone who missed the Sydney celebrations

Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:33 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default For anyone who missed the Sydney celebrations

This was excellent!

Check it out

http://www.sky.com/skynews/video/vid...ey_RTV,00.html#
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:43 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For anyone who missed the Sydney celebrations

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Thanks for that Rob. Feeling very emotional today. Want to get out there and be with my sister, and all this hanging around to sell the house is prolonging to agony of saying goodbye to my children who are staying here. Great piece of video
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:46 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For anyone who missed the Sydney celebrations

No problem! My kids love the fireworks

2006 is the year for us, when we sell the house that is.

Glad you like the video

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thanks for that Rob. Feeling very emotional today. Want to get out there and be with my sister, and all this hanging around to sell the house is prolonging to agony of saying goodbye to my children who are staying here. Great piece of video