Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone want a cheap block of land in Adelaide?

Anyone want a cheap block of land in Adelaide?

Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone want a cheap block of land in Adelaide?

I am selling up and moving back so if anyone is interested in buying a smallish, but very very cheap block of land please pm me for further details.

The block is in Elizabeth Park, which is a high growth area of Adelaide, about 30 minutes drive to Adelaide CBD, likely to benefit hugely from the resources boom in coming years, and if I didn't need the money to move back to UK I would expect to make a lot of money by keeping it for a few years.

Anyway, the block is 210 sq m, and suitable for a 2 or 3 bedroom single or double storey detached house.

It is located in a brand new secure gated community (whole area is accessed through electronically controlled gate / intercom).

It is about 1 minute drive to a good choice of schools, sports facilities and other amenities, and 1 minute drive to the new Elizabeth regional shopping centre which features many small and large shops, plus cinemas and restaurants.

Another major shopping centre, Munno Para Shopping City, is only about 5 minutes drive beyond that, making this an extremely convenient place to live.

The iconic Barossa Valley wine growing region is only about 35 minutes drive further North.

There is a public transport interchange adjacent to Elizabeth shopping centre.

This is a genuine bargain and I am happy to sell for only AU $87,500.

Please pm me if you wish to discuss further.

Last edited by backagen; Jul 30th 2008 at 11:08 am.