Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone wanna come to my party

Wikiposts

anyone wanna come to my party

Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone wanna come to my party

i know its hard to believe
Originally Posted by fraser
You'll be following them soon enough
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:42 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
i know its hard to believe
It's a shame we can't get to your party, we'd all love to meet you all.

Looks like we'll have to wait until we have our holidays at the Gold Coast
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

well we re going to sydney for new year,might even get to meet there

but if you can make it to the party it would be good,havent seen you at any of the meets to date
It's a shame we can't get to your party, we'd all love to meet you all.

Looks like we'll have to wait until we have our holidays at the Gold Coast
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:10 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

well we re going to sydney for new year,might even get to meet there

but if you can make it to the party it would be good,havent seen you at any of the meets to date
Would love to meet in Sydney, not that great with two little horrors
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

im sure their not that bad,and hey we ve all been there,most of the meets we ve been to have had childrens play areas in them,it ideal.
Would love to meet in Sydney, not that great with two little horrors
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:23 am

im sure their not that bad,and hey we ve all been there,most of the meets we ve been to have had childrens play areas in them,it ideal.
Yeah but you wouldn't want them round you while trying to get pissed in the crowded streets of Sydney on new years eve, trust me
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah but you wouldn't want them round you while trying to get pissed in the crowded streets of Sydney on new years eve, trust me
ok maybe not then but if your around we could maybe meet up some other time
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:31 am

ok maybe not then but if your around we could maybe meet up some other time
We'll definately be coming to the Gold Coast sooner or later, we'll probably stay at Byron and travel up to Brissy we have freinds in Coolangatta and there's loads of people I'd like to meet from here like Wayne and yourself for starters
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

yes theres certainly alot of us heading that way,we have alot of friends heading for the same area who we ve met at various meets and become good friends,it does help i think,but cant wait to meet up with the others already there,we re meeting up with wayne once we get there.
We'll definately be coming to the Gold Coast sooner or later, we'll probably stay at Byron and travel up to Brissy we have freinds in Coolangatta and there's loads of people I'd like to meet from here like Wayne and yourself for starters
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:41 am

yes theres certainly alot of us heading that way,we have alot of friends heading for the same area who we ve met at various meets and become good friends,it does help i think,but cant wait to meet up with the others already there,we re meeting up with wayne once we get there.

Do you have any idea where you're heading yet.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

we re stopping with friends in ormiston when we first get there but we want to look at about half a dozen areas on the gold coast and take a look round bayside before we decide where we want to live,we ve done loades of research and plenty of people have told us about these areas but unti you actually see for yourself you cant decide really,we re not even gouing to look at houses to start with just areasl
Do you have any idea where you're heading yet.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:50 am

we re stopping with friends in ormiston when we first get there but we want to look at about half a dozen areas on the gold coast and take a look round bayside before we decide where we want to live,we ve done loades of research and plenty of people have told us about these areas but unti you actually see for yourself you cant decide really,we re not even gouing to look at houses to start with just areasl

I know exactly what you mean we can't wait to actually see the areas for ourselves.

The only places we saw on the Gold coast was Coolangatta which we really liked and Surfers which we really hated
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

yes we dont want to live right on top of surfer but we do want to be near a beach
I know exactly what you mean we can't wait to actually see the areas for ourselves.

The only places we saw on the Gold coast was Coolangatta which we really liked and Surfers which we really hated
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:56 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Can't make it Tracey but maybe see you on the other side.
Have a wonderful evening and enjoy yourself.
Marie
Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

our leaving party i see as another excuse for a meet is on saturday 25 june at the lady lodge arts centre,goldhay way,peterborough,from 7 til 11.30

if anyone wants to come along we would be pleased to see you,whether we ve met you before or not

look forward to another get together

tracey,gary and kerry
Hi Tracey,
Can't make that date, but just wanted to say, have a great night, enjoy yourself and see you on the other side! (Oh, and Sydney for New Year is BRILLIANT! We did it in 2001. Amazing night).

All the best
Netta (& John of-course!)
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.