Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone wanna come to my party

Wikiposts

anyone wanna come to my party

Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:28 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone wanna come to my party

Sam and I are going. So no one need worry they will be there on their own!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi iain,look forward to seeing you guys again before we go,dont worry your not the only ones coming
sorry we didnt make the midlands meet this time we ve been rather busy of late but not long now,our tickets came on tuesday,wow, cant believe there really here.

tracey
Originally Posted by worzel
Sam and I are going. So no one need worry they will be there on their own!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
hi iain,look forward to seeing you guys again before we go,dont worry your not the only ones coming
sorry we didnt make the midlands meet this time we ve been rather busy of late but not long now,our tickets came on tuesday,wow, cant believe there really here.

tracey

Hello Tracey how goes it, how excited are you
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:23 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna come but can't....... can't even walk up the bloody stairs on my own .... Have a fantastic time you guys & we will make up for it next February eh?

Love you all,

Claire, Steve, Jonah & Bubs
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya fraser,actually i feel really chilled out at the mo,but it feels like its happening to someone else,lol, and im only going on holiday,wonder if it ll hit me at our party

hows things with you guys,is the house sale coming on?

tracey
Originally Posted by fraser
Hello Tracey how goes it, how excited are you
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

hiya fraser,actually i feel really chilled out at the mo,but it feels like its happening to someone else,lol, and im only going on holiday,wonder if it ll hit me at our party

hows things with you guys,is the house sale coming on?

tracey
Should be they requested a tree surgeon to come round he's been and given it the Ok so we're just waiting to exchange
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

hi claire,are things really that bad,im really sorry to hear that babe,hope it all goes well for you and bubs,you must do wht the doctors say,we ll get together once you come over,cant wait for that barby that steve and gary are gonna cook for us does steve realise that gary could burn the jelly

tracey
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I wanna come but can't....... can't even walk up the bloody stairs on my own .... Have a fantastic time you guys & we will make up for it next February eh?

Love you all,

Claire, Steve, Jonah & Bubs
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

thats good new,shouldnt be long now then,are you planning on going as soon as your house has gone through.
Should be they requested a tree surgeon to come round he's been and given it the Ok so we're just waiting to exchange
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:46 am

thats good new,shouldnt be long now then,are you planning on going as soon as your house has gone through.
Yeah that's the plan, although we'd like to hold out untill at least the middle of August.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

you probably wont bre far off anyway have you got shippers in mind yet?
Yeah that's the plan, although we'd like to hold out untill at least the middle of August.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:54 am

you probably wont bre far off anyway have you got shippers in mind yet?
Yeah we've had a quote of £2465 for a part container from PSS but the guy left a couple of things off and they wont budge on their price, so I need to find out if the extras are going to put the price up. If they are I have a quote from John Mason at £2950 for a reefer and might as well go with that for the sake of a couple of extra hundred.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

yes a couple of hundred quid easnt worth sqabbling about,we found PSS £800 cheaper than the next cheapest quote we d had,for a full container,and they were offering the same deal,so we went with them,i must say we were pleased with them taking the stuff,i ll let you know about the other end when we get there
Yeah we've had a quote of £2465 for a part container from PSS but the guy left a couple of things off and they wont budge on their price, so I need to find out if the extras are going to put the price up. If they are I have a quote from John Mason at £2950 for a reefer and might as well go with that for the sake of a couple of extra hundred.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:07 am

yes a couple of hundred quid easnt worth sqabbling about,we found PSS £800 cheaper than the next cheapest quote we d had,for a full container,and they were offering the same deal,so we went with them,i must say we were pleased with them taking the stuff,i ll let you know about the other end when we get there
Yeah that's what swung it for me. I'd like to use them but if they're charging more and I can get my own container for a bit more they're gone.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

you might as well have your own container,the chances are you ll find some more things once they get packing,we did,and as long as it all fits onto the container it doesnt really matter its odd to think the all our belongings are on the way already
Yeah that's what swung it for me. I'd like to use them but if they're charging more and I can get my own container for a bit more they're gone.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:26 am

you might as well have your own container,the chances are you ll find some more things once they get packing,we did,and as long as it all fits onto the container it doesnt really matter its odd to think the all our belongings are on the way already
You'll be following them soon enough

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.