Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone waking up at 4am thinking of stuff they need to do?

Anyone waking up at 4am thinking of stuff they need to do?

Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Oliveoil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone waking up at 4am thinking of stuff they need to do?

I feel about 83 this morning.

I have a list as long as my arm and can't do any of it until we exchange this week (don't want to tempt fate etc)

Sort out shippers the following week.

THEN we move into inlaws for a month

book flights, cancel everything yadda yadda yadda

I need a magic wand and a pod like in Star Trek to magic us all there (with no goodbye parties to grimace through)
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:25 am
Simply happy in Sydney!

LittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone waking up at 4am thinking of stuff they need to do?

I wake at 4am worrying abut not selling the house - we aren't quite as far on as you. Actually, it is our youngest daughter who wakes me at 4 wanting a feed, then I lie awake until it is time to get up worrying about why, even though we have dropped the price, no one comes to look at it.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Oliveoil is an unknown quantity at this point

oh it's crap isn't it? we put ours up in May, had one timewaster who vanished off the face of the earth and then this good buyer.

We dropped the price too.

Something will turn up!

(my daughters wake me up and they are 5 and 4 )
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Yes!

12.30am until 3am this morning, everything whirling around in my head. Each time I tried to chill out it started another thought off.

Nice to know I am not the only one though!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 10:55 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Not only waking up very very early, but going to be really, really late. Last night I was nearly in tears with lists of things I still needed to do. Didn't sleep too well but once the the shippers arrived this morning to pack all our furniture etc I feel as if a cloud has been lifted. They are amazing!! So organised and have a good sense of humor. I'm very relaxed today. I even had some bad news regarding our flights! We were meant to be flying out on 3rd Oct but OH's company didn't book tickets in time so we now have to travel on 8th Oct! So another 5 days of staying with the In-laws frown: On the up side more leaving parties to have with friends!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Yep & it's exhausting as still ahve to go to work the next day & behave like I want to be there!
Was up until 3am last night, not bad going for someone who is usually in bed by 10pm!
Repeat after me....IT WILL BE WORTH IT, IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!!!